What's new

India warns Pakistan over killing of Indian soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sourav kalia was killed in combat... but what indian army has been doing is all over the web.. frm rapes,fak encounters,kidnappings in IOK to torturing and mutilating bodies of enemy soldiers...or what abot sepoy Maqbook hussain who remain in indian prison for 40+years,bones broken,tongue cut out and returned a broken man in mid 2000s after 65 and only remembered his PA no.? as for 100% proof use google images im not a low life to disrespect martyred soldiers...

Sourav kalia was killed in combat... but what indian army has been doing is all over the web.. frm rapes,fak encounters,kidnappings in IOK to torturing and mutilating bodies of enemy soldiers...or what abot sepoy Maqbook hussain who remain in indian prison for 40+years,bones broken,tongue cut out and returned a broken man in mid 2000s after 65 and only remembered his PA no.? as for 100% proof use google images im not a low life to disrespect martyred soldiers...

no point in arguing with you since saurav kalia was killed in combat . see lying thru the teeth.

Can someone tell us what happened and who killed the soldiers?

Can someone tell us what happened and who killed the soldiers?

Apparently the Indian SFs crossed over into Pakistani Territory a few days ago, abducted a few men (4-5 I can't recall), took them to the Indian side & shot them ! Apparently those 4-5 men were guides for the Militants that cross over into Occupied Kashmir through the porous but difficult border.

Apparently still someone from the Pakistani side (everyone from Militants, Army, a 3rd tier Air Defense battalion has been blamed) crossed over & avenged the killings by killing 5 Indian Soldiers !

Naturally both sides deny any of this ever happening but because Pakistan is as good at Counter-Propaganda as a Molvi in a Brothel claiming his chastity, so the Indian Narrative would most probably be taken to be the Gospel Truth !

Wheres the truth, wheres the lie & where are the embellishments - Thats anyone's guess !

@Secur - Did I miss something in the above ? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently the Indian SFs crossed over into Pakistani Territory a few days ago, abducted a few men (4-5 I can't recall), took them to the Indian side & shot them ! Apparently those 4-5 men were guides for the Militants that cross over into Occupied Kashmir through the porous but difficult border.

Apparently still someone from the Pakistani side (everyone from Militants, Army, a 3rd tier Air Defense battalion has been blamed) crossed over & avenged the killings by killing 5 Indian Soldiers !

Naturally both sides deny any of this ever happening but because Pakistan is as good at Counter-Propaganda as a Molvi in a Brothel claiming his chastity, so the Indian Narrative would most probably be taken to be the Gospel Truth !

Wheres the truth, wheres the lie & where are the embellishments - Thats anyone's guess !

So, the PAF avenged the killing of four Kashmiris?

Bravo..:D

@Secur - Did I miss something in the above ? :what:

No , these are the versions . Islamabad though still denies that its men entered 5 KM deep on the other side , killed 5 Indian soldiers but left the last one to tell the story . Apparently , it was an act in retaliation :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Indian killed their own soldiers so they can blame Pakistan :hitwall:

Going by the attitude of pakistanis on pdf(which i hope is not the case with the entire population) this looks like the most probable cause.

Whats the latest statement by A.K Antoni ? :what:

Waisee refresh my memory, How did it go :

Terrorists > Terrorists in Pakistani Army Uniforms > Terrorists along with Pakistan Army Personnel > the Mujahidin Force or something (that 3rd tier Air Defense Force) > Pakistan Army Special Forces !

Does that cover it ? :unsure:

I think you've already done what you never did ! :)

Cant really believe that people go near the Line of Control for whatever reasons , are lost and reported to the Pakistani authorities and somehow end up dead on the other side of the border with the police casting doubt on the whole episode .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom