What's new

India wants to weaken, dominate Pak: Musharraf

Every other country has it's interest at heart, on the regional level, it's India which seems to be finding it difficult to adjust with it's immediate neighbours, leaving Pakistan aside, with Bangladesh, it's blowing hot and cold, has lost out the once influence on Sri Lanka, Nepal is now more inclined towards China, even Maldives of the late is said to have purchased arms and equipments from Pakistan. As for Afghanistan, the great game is being played before us.....let's see if India can achieve what the real super powers couldn't.....not even in decades.

leave pakistan,tell me which country has disturbed border as we share:lol:
who told you these theories??seems deeply affected by zion hamid:lol:

sri lanka:recently conducted naval excercise and we r ok with them.
bagladesh:resolved many issues which were not solved earlier and they helped us a lot.
china:they dont view us through ur eyes,we have border which is more cooler.
pakistan:we dont care,u r already in mess:lol:

Its properly the worst kept secret , but only time will see who will win in Afghanistan.

All we are trying to do is save a few hundred or may be thousand lifes in afghanistan..Becoz if this time some flight is on Kandahar run way and the ragpickers demanding some F(k!ng wishes for that then it will be diwali in afghanistan..

bagladesh:resolved many issues which were not solved earlier and they helped us a lot.

Actually, I only got to know Zahid Hamid from fan boys like yourself. :lol:
Unlike you, those sitting in the power corridors, don't exactly rely on tall talk and cheap banter....except sometimes for a particular home audience. ;)...If holding mere an exercise floats your boat, then some one should knock the Israeli and Turkish heads, since they carried out such manoeuvres on numerous occasions. :)

Former Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf has claimed that India's ambition is to weaken Pakistan so that the country can be dominated.

"I mean, dominance in todays' world, I think, dominating a country or moving against a country doesn't mean that they want to take over
Pakistan. I don't think that (India taking over Pakistan) can happen," Musharraf said in Washington.

"After all, they helped Bangladesh get independence. They haven't taken over Bangladesh. It implies dominating their foreign policy, dominating their economic policies, their trade, their commerce," he said.

Responding to questions, Musharraf claimed that India's ambition is to weaken Pakistan, to have a weak Pakistan so that it can be dominated, so that it does not have any confrontationist attitude, which does not go well with India's vision of "dominating the region" and maybe being if not a world power, at least a regional power.

Musharraf, who has leveled allegations against India's developmental work in Afghanistan in the past, said the US needs to ask New Delhi to stop this.

"We know that Afghanistan's intelligence, Afghanistan's diplomats, Afghanistan's soldiers, all the army, security people, they all go to India for training. Pakistan and I had offered them training facilities free of cost in Pakistan, to all of them. Not one man has come to Pakistan for training. They go to India. So, therefore, we receive intelligence, diplomats, soldiers indoctrinated against Pakistan's interests," he said.

"So, this is what we must understand must stop. India must stop it and the United States must understand Pakistan's concern what is happening in Afghanistan. I would say that United States needs to understand Pakistan's sensitivities. I see that there is a lack of concern for Pakistan's sensitivities," Musharraf said.

The former Pakistani military ruler said that after the two countries got their independence, there has been a tussle between their intelligence organiations -- RAW on one side, ISI on the other.

"This has been happening all over these decades. Now, this must go if we must resolve dispute. Now, in the late history, the past three or four years, this manifestation is in Afghanistan. In Afghanistan there is some kind of a proxy conflict going on between Pakistan and India. India is trying to create an anti-Pakistan Afghanistan," he said.
--------------------------
Mushi himself accepting that even they also offered training to Afghan security personal but they are not interested.. that shows how much love is in the hearts of Afghan people for Pakistan....:coffee:

well its obvious that afghan forces don't want to be trained in Pakistan. they don't trust Pakistan.

ALSO I WANT TO AD CHINA IS OUR BIGGEST TRADE PARTNER WITH WHOPPING $80 bn AND THINK WHEN YOU WILL DO THIS HEFTY BUSINESS WITH ANY COUNTRY.

i would not put too much faith in musshy statements . after all he was the absolute ruler for 8 yrs ,what did he do to stop Indians influence ?

if we are trying to destabilize Pakistan then you guys have been trying to do the same for 21 yrs now . its just we have been more successful in containing anti Indian elements and pushing forwards reforms .
by the way no one is stopping you from trying to do the same.

I dont think India wants to weaken Pakistan. A weak Pakistan will be unstable, and unstable Pakistan is dangerous to India. A strong and prosperous Pakistan will mind its own business

Hmm...Mr Mushy seems desperate ....why else would he be so misguided as to think ...India hasn't already...
9 times the economy...4th largest Army... and Most of the world Partnering with it;

guess he must have been referring to the clout they have with the Haqni and the Taliban ;...some clout indeed.

India is so evul that its strives to contain the Pakistani backed Terrorist organization.

I dont think India wants to weaken Pakistan. A weak Pakistan will be unstable, and unstable Pakistan is dangerous to India. A strong and prosperous Pakistan will mind its own business

in which world do u live??? a strong stable pakistan will concentrate more on kashmir as well as other parts of india.

Most of the Pakistanis are nostalgic about the Ayub Khan era in the early 1960s. Pakistan was prosperous, stable, relatively liberal (I heard booze was banned in Pakistan only in 1970s) and most of all minding their own business.So pls Pakistanis bring back that era.

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

in which world do u live??? a strong stable pakistan will concentrate more on kashmir as well as other parts of india.

We can look anotherway. A strong stable Pakistan will have many things that actually matter to worry about like economic growth than Kashmir.

I think you are wrong.. A strong and Prosperous Pakistan would engage India in Wars, and start supporting Terrorism again.

It is only because they are busy in their internal issues that the number of attacks have gone down

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom