What's new

India wants to weaken, dominate Pak: Musharraf

India does not want to dominate Pakistan....as far as weakening it is concerned..then India does not even need to try..its already happening.

India has the power, diplomacy and trust of several world countries including afghanistan and so it looks to u as if india is dominating........ But in truth pakistan cant dominate when majority of nations dont trust you....
We are having friendship, even that u are not able to.....
So this guy is whining instead of making friendship and increasing the level of trust.....

The thing to notice is the word "want"-
Well what can i say except- vice versa :lol:
ONE THING I WANT TO SAY IF YOU ARE AN INDIAN SIDE WHAT IS YOUR RESPONSE TOWARDS INDIA ARE YOU ABLE TO SAY THAT PAKISTAN IS SUPER POWER.

India does not want to dominate Pakistan....as far as weakening it is concerned..then India does not even need to try..its already happening.

BALUCHISNSTAN IS FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM,MASS KILLINGS IN KARACHI WHOM THEY CALL ECONOMIC CAPITAL OF PAKISTAN,BOMB BLAST EVERY DAY,LOADSHEDDING RIOTS IN THE COUNTRY,ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST ON THE RISE,WHOLE OF COUNTRY IS FIGHTING FOR DAILY NEEDS AND SO MANY THINGS BUT THEY ARE SAYING THAT THEY ARE SUPERPOWER AND WANT TO DOMINATE INDIA ON BEHALF OF NUKES.

BALUCHISNSTAN IS FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM,MASS KILLINGS IN KARACHI WHOM THEY CALL ECONOMIC CAPITAL OF PAKISTAN,BOMB BLAST EVERY DAY,LOADSHEDDING RIOTS IN THE COUNTRY,ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST ON THE RISE,WHOLE OF COUNTRY IS FIGHTING FOR DAILY NEEDS AND SO MANY THINGS BUT THEY ARE SAYING THAT THEY ARE SUPERPOWER AND WANT TO DOMINATE INDIA ON BEHALF OF NUKES.

And a frustrated indian loser shouting n trolling on a Pakistani forum.. epic fail.

And a frustrated indian loser shouting n trolling on a Pakistani forum.. epic fail.

SACH HAMESHA KADWA LAGATA HAI WAISE BHI THERE IS NOTHING TO COMAPRE WITH PAKISTAN AND OFCOURSE WE CAN COMPARE WITH CHINA WHICH IS MORE POWERFULL THAN INDIA ON ALL FRONT.HAMESHA DO EK JAISI CHEEJO KA COMPARISON HOTA HAI AND COMPARISON WITH PAKISTAN AND INDIA JUST TO CAMPARE A PEACE OF PAPER TO PEN WHICH DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE.

SACH HAMESHA KADWA LAGATA HAI WAISE BHI THERE IS NOTHING TO COMAPRE WITH PAKISTAN AND OFCOURSE WE CAN COMPARE WITH CHINA WHICH IS MORE POWERFULL THAN INDIA ON ALL FRONT.HAMESHA DO EK JAISI CHEEJO KA COMPARISON HOTA HAI AND COMPARISON WITH PAKISTAN AND INDIA JUST TO CAMPARE A PEACE OF PAPER TO PEN WHICH DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE.

Dude u should compare ur country with africa .. coz of the massive issues u face... nuff said.

Dude u should compare ur country with africa .. coz of the massive issues u face... nuff said.

YES TRUE SPOKEN? WE CAN COMPARE WITH AFRICA ON ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT INDIAS FOREX RESERVE OF $318 bn a GROWTH OF 8-9% P.A. SECOND FASTEST GROW ING ECONOMY IN THE WORLD READ FIRST POST I.E. COMPARISON OF A PEACE OF PAPER WITH PEN WHICH DO NOT MAKE ANY SENSE.OKAY FRIEND

Its properly the worst kept secret , but only time will see who will win in Afghanistan.

Musharraf probably has no clue or handle over the domestic issues in Pakistan, hence he'll use India extensively to get into politics in Pakistan.

When he contests elections, he'll probably find out the reality is sliggggggtly different. Even in India, Pakistan is not an issue in elections.

I THINK CITIZENS OF AFGHANISTAN SHOULD WIN AND NO OTHER COUNTRY INCLUDING PAKISTAN AND INDIA.

Afghan Pakistan relations were always strained except during the time Pakistan ruled through their proxy Taliban. So Pakistan does not want an independent Afghanistan, so there is no convergence of interest.

Every other Pakistani here wants Taliban to win in Afghanistan, it would only be fair for others to want Taliban to win in Pakistan, no?

ONE THING I WANT TO SAY IF YOU ARE AN INDIAN SIDE WHAT IS YOUR RESPONSE TOWARDS INDIA ARE YOU ABLE TO SAY THAT PAKISTAN IS SUPER POWER.

I CANT SAY THAT ABOUT INDIA ASWELL- CAN YOU SAY THAT?

CAN YOU PLEASE TURN OFF THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON- IT IS USUALLY THE 4TH DOWN BUTTON ON THE LEFT- THANK YOU

Every other country has it's interest at heart, on the regional level, it's India which seems to be finding it difficult to adjust with it's immediate neighbours, leaving Pakistan aside, with Bangladesh, it's blowing hot and cold, has lost out the once influence on Sri Lanka, Nepal is now more inclined towards China, even Maldives of the late is said to have purchased arms and equipments from Pakistan. As for Afghanistan, the great game is being played before us.....let's see if India can achieve what the real super powers couldn't.....not even in decades.

Well only India has achieved with Pakistan for all its support from super powers that even usa cant even dream to achieve.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom