What's new

India wants to create an anti-Pakistan Afghanistan

We are controlling every land... There lot of things that have ben bombed in India by ISI do not make me remind you else you will cry...

We are kicking TTP *** everyday, do you remember those TTP bodies dumped in the sewer which UN human rights crying about :smokin: And do you remember the artillery shooting by Pk soldiers on Afghan border which again UN rights cryed about... Don't speak BS,

^^ and your point is?
Also bit curious to know what bravado your soldiers achieve by dumping bodies in to sewer? ...Pathetic

Oh..
I remember Kargil .. you guys refuse to accept bodies of your soldiers ..disgraceful

Really last week we saw who is kicking whom, For all major attacks in Indian cities RAW has retaliated accounts are pending only for kashmir and punjab insurgencies, hope that will also be tallied, Seems punjab sector is going to be tallied soon.

So you admit ISI is better organization than RAW, we have done massive attacks in India what RAW has done are basically flea size, we also support Khalistani, Maoist, and other 40 insurgencies in India

^^^ and including dumping your own people for money .. let them alone to get scrwed by drones

^^ and your point is?
Also bit curious to know what bravado your soldiers achieve by dumping bodies in to sewer? ...Pathetic

Oh..
I remember Kargil .. you guys refuse to accept bodies of your soldiers ..disgraceful

I'm a bit confused to what your soldiers achieve by holding a Maoist dead body by a stick...

I remember Sri Lanka... You guys were too chicken to recieve the dead Sikh bodies after you guys got humiliated by the LTTE.

We are controlling every land... There lot of things that have ben bombed in India by ISI do not make me remind you else you will cry...

We are kicking TTP *** everyday, do you remember those TTP bodies dumped in the sewer which UN human rights crying about :smokin: And do you remember the artillery shooting by Pk soldiers on Afghan border which again UN rights cryed about... Don't speak BS,

26/11 PNS Mehran.
Kaluchuk massacre: Parade lane mosque attack
Parliament attack: General Headquarters attack.
Mumbai train bombings: meena bazzar.
Kashmir: Waziristan.
Punjab: Balochistan.

So you admit ISI is better organization than RAW, we have done massive attacks in India what RAW has done are basically flea size, we also support Khalistani, Maoist, and other 40 insurgencies in India
Baccha just ask your senior members here in :pdf: how much they hate raw .
U all blame Raw for the problems in Pakistan and now your are talking the other way .

I'm a bit confused to what your soldiers achieve by holding a Maoist dead body by a stick...

I remember Sri Lanka... You guys were too chicken to recieve the dead Sikh bodies after you guys got humiliated by the LTTE.

ofcourse srilanka was a hostile land but south waziristan and north waziristan what happened to your soldiers?

Yes of course half of them are not sucessful and half of the insurgencies have been defeated.

26/11 PNS Mehran.
Kaluchuk massacre: Parade lane mosque attack
Parliament attack: General Headquarters attack.
Mumbai train bombings: meena bazzar.
Kashmir: Waziristan.
Punjab: Balochistan.

What your saying has never been blamed on RAW, yet everything Indian on your list is blamed on ISI... Just shows who's scared of who. Even if those are blamed on RAW, those are basically small to what comparison ISI has done in Land of Gandhi country.

Yes of course half of them are not sucessful and half of the insurgencies have been defeated.

That's what all Indians say "insurgencies are defeated" then I hear news that says Maoist did bomb blast... I mean seriously wtf.

Thanks for confirming that your are confused and have left no brain o comprehend what we’ve told you.

Bashing India will not solve your problems but being a good muslim and following Allah’s path will…. Bachha take a break and do introspection ...you definitely can get rid of your obsessive compulsive disorder

Destroying 2 p-3 orions is one of the major losses for Pakistan navy.
Of course we frequently hear from certain members that we have suffered more casualties and lost almost 2 brigades.
68 billion dollars is not a big amount according to you.

Pakistan should have invaded Afghanistan , but it can still be done now to protect national interest
Which world are you living in, friend? Do you even think before writing this baloney? You guys can't even sort out your own FATA/ Waziristan/Balochistan and you propose to invade and capture Afghanistan? :woot:

Wake up and smell the coffee. You're way outta sinc!

That's what all Indians say "insurgencies are defeated" then I hear news that says Maoist did bomb blast... I mean seriously wtf.

If paksitan army announces next time they have cleared whole kurram agency, it will be the 6th time they are saying this, Previously i heardsome saying backbone of militants were broken.

Blast in Kurram Agency

another good link to this, I dont know for how many days 95% of kurram agency will remain cleared?

Kurram operation: Govt claims to have cleared 95% of Mehmoodzai militant stronghold – The Express Tribune

Back
Top Bottom