What's new

India wants to create an anti-Pakistan Afghanistan

it is already anti paksitan afganistan.How much time india spent there?
so stop blaming india for anti paksitan neighborhood in front of your public

Musharraf also said he will go back to Pakistan last year.

In any case the hegemonic policies used by Pakistan in Afghanistan to keep Afghanistan under Pakistan's control is the reason why Afghans have a negative view of Pakistan. How can India convince the proud Afghan people to hate their ethnic and religious brothers otherwise?

Mushy should read the global opinions trends too, he will have 100 more lectures material, he can do one on each country and how India is destroying Pakistan's good image in that country.

it is already anti paksitan afganistan.How much time india spent there?
so stop blaming india for anti paksitan neighborhood in front of your public

Most Afghanistan loves Pakistan... Kandahar to this day uses Pakistan Rupee, watches Pakistan TV, eats Pakistani food, dresses Pakistani way.

so those who behead paksitnai soldiers every week,who are those puttar??

LOLZZZZZZZZZ

And those Indian soldiers that die in IOK by Pakistan soldiers :smokin:

Most Afghanistan loves Pakistan... Kandahar to this day uses Pakistan Rupee, watches Pakistan TV, eats Pakistani food, dresses Pakistani way.

I will take u to the afgan group with 70000+ members..
prove it there,then i will believe your rest of ur post :D

And those Indian soldiers that die in IOK by Pakistan soldiers :smokin:

See history,who did wat ;)

I will take u to the afgan group with 70000+ members..
prove it there,then i will believe your rest of ur post :D

Dude those Afghans are American Afghans which have basically blamed Pakistan for their $hit andlove their daddy USA... To find out what real Afghani thinks go into Kandahar, Afghanistans biggest city

even Afganis living inside paksitan in cities like peshwar etc hates pakistanis to core....
i talked with many but truth is truth..you can talk with them :D

Also, uses Pakistani AK-47 to shoot pakistanis.

Erm, it's the other way actually.

But Afghanistan has illegal gun making factories, they copied AK-47's from the last Soviet invasion...

Dude those Afghans are American Afghans which have basically blamed Pakistan for their $hit andlove their daddy USA... To find out what real Afghani thinks go into Kandahar, Afghanistans biggest city

you are wrong.They too are loyal towards their nation.They too hate americans since they dont know when this shittt will be over and their love towards pakistan is not hidden ;).
well,its ur wish to believe but i know one thing that they dont hate us :XD

haha big daddy my foot .
U guys cant even manage an unrest at home while daydreaming to occupy Afganistan :rofl:

Says someone who is fighting Maoists since last four decades. Morons. :)

even Afganis living inside paksitan in cities like peshwar etc hates pakistanis to core....
i talked with many but truth is truth..you can talk with them :D

Kiddo what do you know about Peshawar. You can't even tell a Afghani apart from Pakistani in there... Basically Afghanis go to their daddy - Pakistan and we kill them there and also kick them out, simple.

India's trying, but they know who's the big daddy in the region; Pakistan.

Daddy is the one who can afford expenses.

You can't afford to run counter/anti terrorism operations in your own lands, has been losing the areas back to Taliban/tribal war lords which were sanitized before by your army, how you be able to won Afghanistan from Afghans or NATO or India ?

The best you can do is add nuisance in Afghanistan desires to be friendly with anyone who offers them a help with their hindsight that they are not bond to give a thought on Pakistan's insecurities vis a vis anyone especially India.

Adding nuisance to their way of any would be prosperity which can not be brought about without the help of friendly nations including India means a hostile Afghanistan for those who adds the same.

Back
Top Bottom