What's new

India wants to create an anti-Pakistan Afghanistan

Musharraf also said he will go back to Pakistan last year.

In any case the hegemonic policies used by Pakistan in Afghanistan to keep Afghanistan under Pakistan's control is the reason why Afghans have a negative view of Pakistan. How can India convince the proud Afghan people to hate their ethnic and religious brothers otherwise?

Mushy should read the global opinions trends too, he will have 100 more lectures material, he can do one on each country and how India is destroying Pakistan's good image in that country.

Afghans are suffering from collective denial, a proud and stubborn bunch.

They are angry and ashamed of the Taliban so they shift the blame to somewhere else; a Pakistani scheme that fooled them; so apparently to these afghans it is more acceptable to be duped so crudely by the isi than accept that they too formed and created the Taliban - just follow this line of questioning with an afghan and they will soon change the subject!!

You dumbass! There are no lands in Pakistan that are occupied by the Taliban.. First go defeat your Maoist insurgency then talk about us.

Huh? After 2014 there will be NATO or India... Even if India stays well just do the same thing that we did in Kashmir... Send a bunch of tribals to kick IA a$$... You guys protein less body can't take it...

Huh? Who's India to say what we can do in Afghanistan and what not! Once PA troops set foot in Afghanistan, Indian Army will basically go back to hell.

People like you think that people don't know what is happening in Pakistan. Just few days back you were crying river when Taliban beheaded your soldiers and posted a video of the same. Clowns like you are allowed to use web space to bluff and rant some bravado statements against India, Afghanistan and USA. But when someone call you out, mullah sitting in your brain becomes mad and starts pelting stone at others. Whatever I said was not personal at you but the way you are showing your real colour makes me feel that you are a clueless idiot with some crammed slogans to post only.

If I have quoted you last time, which is purely my fault still doesn't mean your level was upgraded to my level. Don't dare to quote me again if you don't know how not to discuss anything without getting personal. Irrespective of my Punjabi hot head I have been surviving this forum (because of mercy of moderators) but non comes first to me than getting personal straight away when others do the same.

IF India is trying to do it then, good job RAW and Indian army..:tup:
And I was wondering how did India managed to make 52% chinese as anti-pakistan..I have heard somewhere in pdf only,that 52% chinese don't like pakistan..
Now I think mushy and patriotic pdf members will also accuse India for that...:lol:

There is nothing India can do to create an anti-Pakistan Afghanistan as Pakistan has already done so effectively :D

I can see lots of Indian jabronis on this thread who can’t handle the truth & are most probably in reality shitting out their dippers.

The fact is that 10+ Indian Consulate in Afghanistan are not there for decorating Christmas trees, no but the truth is they are there to wash US’s underwear’s.
India is 100% supporting terrorists financially & are training them as well & they are doing whatever they can destabilize Pakistan, with the help of her pimp master US.

India & US both are spreading massive propaganda in Afghanistan against Pakistan & they are doing whatever they can to turn these corrupt jabroni people against Pakistan, that’s the truth. So STFU & admit the truth.

The thing that I fail to understand over here is why Indians can’t admit the truth, whenever they are told that this is what you have done & are doing, they will just laugh & make fun. I know they can’t handle the truth.

between you and me. RAW is funding the Taliban to create chaos in Pakistan. tru fax
Thats the main point upon which we should debate

IF India is trying to do it then, good job RAW and Indian army..:tup:
And I was wondering how did India managed to make 52% chinese as anti-pakistan..I have heard somewhere in pdf only,that 52% chinese don't like pakistan..
Now I think mushy and patriotic pdf members will also accuse India for that...:lol:
Hahahaahahahahahaha so those 52% chinese like India You are just sharing a lie

I can see lots of Indian jabronis on this thread who can’t handle the truth & are most probably in reality shitting out their dippers.

The fact is that 10+ Indian Consulate in Afghanistan are not there for decorating Christmas trees, no but the truth is they are there to wash US’s underwear’s.
India is 100% supporting terrorists financially & are training them as well & they are doing whatever they can destabilize Pakistan, with the help of her pimp master US.

India & US both are spreading massive propaganda in Afghanistan against Pakistan & they are doing whatever they can to turn these corrupt jabroni people against Pakistan, that’s the truth. So STFU & admit the truth.

The thing that I fail to understand over here is why Indians can’t admit the truth, whenever they are told that this is what you have done & are doing, they will just laugh & make fun. I know they can’t handle the truth.

Last I checked, we support the Northern Alliance and Pakistan supports the Taliban. So Pakistan is supporting the terrorists(as usual).

It seems like your and rest of Pakistanis are shitting in pants by mere fantasizing that India is supporting those force. Till now no official proof and Pakistan was never been able to prove it.

About cleaning underpants ... no one can beat Pakistani's who have been doing it for decades and still indulge in licking underpants even after USA is fuc**** them every day.

Just for argument sake let's India supporting them ..what's wrong in it. Why are you crying river when you've been treated with your own medicine. Stop playing innocent and do something meaningful to make whole world believe you and bring peace to Asia and put efforts to stop all unlawful activities making million of people suffer in Pakistan, India and in Afghanistan.

Do you all fools know that why US is disturbed with Pakistan Army and why Pakistan army is taking much time in clearing the western areas. It is because Pak Army is first separating the Mujaheddin from the RAW, CIA, MOSSAD backed Taliban and then killing the TALIBAN using the Aid of US. In this situation the US is being eaten by India to back Taliban and at the same time by Pakistan in war against Terror.

Do you all fools know that why US is disturbed with Pakistan Army and why Pakistan army is taking much time in clearing the western areas. It is because Pak Army is first separating the Mujaheddin from the RAW, CIA, MOSSAD backed Taliban and then killing the TALIBAN using the Aid of US. In this situation the US is being eaten by India to back Taliban and at the same time by Pakistan in war against Terror.

:rofl: .. seriously?? Did you read that somewhere or figured that out all by yourself

^^^^ excuse ..excuse ...accept the incapability of Pakistani army and leadership to give up $$ received to screw their own people (awam)

Well, Afghans have always had some raw feelings towards Pakistan and there is no doubt an Indian facto but part of the reason I believe is racism. Since afghans are comprised of hundreds of tribes its not wise to generalize but overall they consider themselves a white race. Fairer complexion, relatively blond hair and lighter eyes gives them a sense of superiority.

As a Punjabi, Sindhi or Balochi etc you'll feel their racist behavior and more so when it's mixed with the feeling that you are financially and socially well off than they are. Some Indians here think afghans are their brothers, they have no idea what's waiting for them, racism wise. I'm sure those Indians who interact with afghans in Afghanistan will vouch for what I'm saying, at least on the down low.

Well, Afghans have always had some raw feelings towards Pakistan and there is no doubt an Indian facto but part of the reason I believe is racism. Since afghans are comprised of hundreds of tribes its not wise to generalize but overall they consider themselves a white race. Fairer complexion, relatively blond hair and lighter eyes gives them a sense of superiority.

As a Punjabi, Sindhi or Balochi etc you'll feel their racist behavior and more so when it's mixed with the feeling that you are financially and socially well off than they are. Some Indians here think afghans are their brothers, they have no idea what's waiting for them, racism wise. I'm sure those Indians who interact with afghans in Afghanistan will vouch for what I'm saying, at least on the down low.

you are right.if they cant like you then how can they do same with us ?..Presently,afgns dont have option better than india now coz west is costly so they prefer india which is cheaper and provide them every thing they need.
Well,india represents its soft image like movies,songs etc so its too factor and i was surprised that many afgans understand and speak hindi just due to our movie industry.But till now,afgans never harmed our interest so this is final point.
As long as it continues,we will remain frnds..

Nobody really cares about the racism .

It is in India's interests to see a Taliban free , democratic Afghanistan and for that reason we support them and for Afghans also it is important to take as much support as possible for battling Afghan hegemony , for that reason they also want close relations with India. Both our countries have suffered from Pak sponsored terrorism .We have common ground there . In international relations and national interests , race never really comes into the equation .No one anyone's brother in international relations anyway .

Btw, by painting all Afghans with the same brush , you are doing exactly what you accuse them them of i.e Racism .

Back
Top Bottom