What's new

India wants land access to Afghanistan-Tajikistan,Pakistan denies

No land route for bharatis. Stick with the chahbahar bharatis.

There are multiple threads running on kashmir where I did put up those solutions. Don't have time to re-discuss, when point here is just to refute. Like I said it's mentality. If you want to solve solutions are out there, accept or reject will come only once both side sit on table or run away like as usual.

If they are those that involve India letting go of Kashmir, no dice. Not a price we will ever pay for your friendship.

Again, same old discussion. I am still unable to explain how can Ajmal Qasab say bhagwan mujhe kabhi maaf nahin karray ga? Grow up. Interior Punjabi ascent is much different from Urdu speaking of Karachi Hyderabad. This facts we know but you will deny. So lets be it like this.

That's why the former FIA chief admitted that attack & why your government has now promised to expedite the case in court. You are free to believe what you want.

In globalization there is no status quo. And it's just 15 years more when you will realize yourself. But will it be too late? You people have good palmist to check that out.

Stop bothering us then, we will find out in 15 years.

India don't want to play cricket, which very basic thing and play politics in it that Pakistan don't get any benefits from it and asking to give them route. Say big NOOOO until they make normalize the relation and give permission to play all games without any politics and remove trade barriers from our exports to India.

why are you begging for them to play cricket ???? i mean, i don't want my team to play in their Leagues, and not even with them.. if they want to play, we should just deny as they did.. thats it.. why r our nation trying to find ways to somehow play cricket with India,.. is there not anything else left in this world but cricket with india ????

You can't realistically expect us to open such a huge trade link on the assurance of ' there would be talks '. All will happen in due time but right now the relations are very strained due to various issues and thus for now India will have to use other links...

With talks the cold Ice that is upon us will thaw and melt which will allow more trade and approving of such trade links... Just bcz our NSA met and FM came doesn't mean that we bend over...

Pursue talks and melt the ice then this will come to pass. Simple as that.

You are right but in opposite directions.

Increase trade + play cricket + exchange students and artists + allow each others media and then ice will break slowly, and then we can talk about disputes.

India should be allowed to join this route but through Pakistani Trucking Companies. :-) They should pay money to NLC to transport their goods to Afganistan.

I dont think india will mind that actually.
But you have to keep in mind the cost of loading and unloading trucks at border.

That's why the former FIA chief admitted that attack & why your government has now promised to expedite the case in court. You are free to believe what you want.

Dear, case opening in court don't make it culprit. Outcome of the case does. What I know is Ajmal Kasab is not what Indians are claiming to be. So clearly there is some thing wrong with the story which India is telling.

Stop bothering us then, we will find out in 15 years.

We are not, its you ask for the way, and we rejected. And I commented on my countries side don't care about India. Let them be the Status Quo of the Next. We simply don't care.

See the date of the report first, then you will know who started it first.

Pakistani movies or channels don't stand in front of their Indian counterparts, there is no reason to ban them as no Indian would ever watch those shows. Even Pakistanis prefer Indian movies and shows more.

Indian films still rule - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

Everyday actions like what? Ethnic cleansing of Shias? Atrocities against Ahmadis?

Keep dreaming. All the best

Do you really think we are so naive?
nobody is naive in today's world.

We don't know how you are playing the game?Your comments are so full of lies and hate. And you want trade access? We ain't Nepal.
As I said, learn to respect if you need something from us. Or else you can use Chahbahar port. Hate mongering won't lead you any where.
P.S. I'm a Baloch by the way and know exactly what is happening in Baloch lands.

My comment r full of lies and hate,then why did UN reject yr dosier in no time,do u have any answer. About the MQM issue,u r trying to be evasive infact the MQM had even approached UN and Nato for intervention. Yr country should have arrested those MQM terrorist and even tried them in court of law,but that is not happening..I fully agree that hate mongering won't lead anywhere. Lastly I do read yr newspapers DAWN,the question of telling lies or hating someone doesn't appear. I can even produce the same with links.

Dear, case opening in court don't make it culprit. Outcome of the case does. What I know is Ajmal Kasab is not what Indians are claiming to be. So clearly there is some thing wrong with the story which India is telling.

Or maybe there is something wrong with what you know.

We are not, its you ask for the way, and we rejected. And I commented on my countries side don't care about India. Let them be the Status Quo of the Next. We simply don't care.

We don't really care one way or the other. Not that quantum of trade with CAR is ever going to be of any significant value. What we need to, we can from Iran.

A simple piece of advice to Indian policymakers. Pakistan cant be bullied and blackmailed like Nepal. Further South Asia is not your little play ground where everyone will behave like the incumbent Bangladeshi leadership i.e. essentially behave as your slaves and vassals. We will look after our interests and unless you bring anything tangible to the table no way in hell are you getting access to C. Asia through our land. Please keep working on your Chabahar port and access C. Asia through that route.

Lets hear it from himself.

Haan hum JFT Sri Lanka ko sale kerain tau parosion ko qabz ho jata hai aur maut aa rahi hai Transit kay lia Wah Wah ghatia aur neech pan ka yeh aalum hai kay itna dil nahin hai kay cricket khailain aur rahdari chahiyaya theek hai bhayee

A simple piece of advice to Indian policymakers. Pakistan cant be bullied and blackmailed like Nepal. Further South Asia is not your little play ground where everyone will behave like the incumbent Bangladeshi leadership i.e. essentially behave as your slaves and vassals. We will look after our interests and unless you bring anything tangible to the table no way in hell are you getting access to C. Asia through our land. Please keep working on your Chabahar port and access C. Asia through that route.
YR knowledge of Nepal problem is a big zero. The trucks have been blocked by the people of Nepal,the Madhesis. Many trucks carrying medicines and fuel were burnt.

Or maybe there is something wrong with what you know.

The only wrong is the Indian who thinks Interior Punjabis can Speak very good Urdu and will say bhagwan. That pure stupidity to believe on.

A totally flawed mentality from Indians who think Pakistanis and Indians are alike. Since they are not.

We don't really care one way or the other. Not that quantum of trade with CAR is ever going to be of any significant value. What we need to, we can from Iran.

sure, go on. And stop calling for the route. You are not welcome in APTTA.

Back
Top Bottom