What's new

India VS WI

Oh really?? If we are funny then you guys are clowns.. You know why? Because after NZ match your Pakistani mates had made India lose to West Indies, So and Bd while you guys also beat us in semis.... Lol.

Also not being egoistic atleast we have played well enough to be in a position to even decide whether Pakistan even stays in the competition or not... So yeah.. Please dont lecture us
You guys are funny. Its points who actually decide who deserve to be in semi not your personal wishes . If Pakistan manage to beat Bangladesh then they would be better team and deserve to be in semi and same is the case with Bangladesh.

Our fate has already been decided, a top two finish is guaranteed. We wish for you to do well in your remaining matches so that we may have another Ind-Pak contest in the semis or the finale. For the record, even after you lost your third game i was optimistic about a second encounter considering the format of the tournament.
India and Australia are two strongest team to beat so they were first to reach semi and next two best team will join them soon and then it would all come down to playing two good matches to win cup..good luck

Oh really?? If we are funny then you guys are clowns.. You know why? Because after NZ match your Pakistani mates had made India lose to West Indies, So and Bd while you guys also beat us in semis.... Lol.

Also not being egoistic atleast we have played well enough to be in a position to even decide whether Pakistan even stays in the competition or not... So yeah.. Please dont lecture us
Pakistani mates had made India lose to West Indies, So and Bd while you guys also beat us in semi?

Lol what you are talking about? You seem 10 year kid who is hardly making any sense ..How Pakistani can make India lose games? India or Pakistan will win or lose based on their performance on field but whoever reach in top 4 will be deserving teams so you cannot say X, Y, Z is more deserving because you wish them to be in top 4

Don’t care what’s impacts Pakistan face if WI win or lost.
But as usual I want India lose this match:coffee:
Let’s see
Curses can have opposite effects. Take David Warner for example.

Okay, Houston we have a problem.
Cmon Indians, we all knew we had a problem in the middle order.It was always there in the back of our mind.Nibbling, reminding us , but we put it away because we had something else, we had the three maestro :
Shikhar , Rohit and Kohli.
Now one of them is gone.KL Rahul is good but not so good to protect our vulnerable middle order.
Our Middle order :
Vijay Shankar : Replaceble? Maybe. We don't have many options.We can try out Panth but its not a clear cut choice.
Jadhav : Replacable? Not really? We need the extra spinner.
Dhoni : He has gone from yuvrajesque to Misbahesque. Replaceble ? Hell NO
Only shankar can be tried out by Panth ( I am not in favor of this move btw).
Pandaya : He is good, maybe promote him up a place? Problem is he is a hitter.At max we can expect some 30-50 runs from him but not more than that.
The whole Indian batting line up is rested on Kohli,Rahul and Rohit. Not a good spot to be in...but it seems like we don't have any other options.

The whole Indian batting line up is rested on Kohli,Rahul and Rohit. Not a good spot to be in...but it seems like we don't have any other options
Dhoni having bad days, might get going at the right time. Hopefully Jadhav, Shankar can also improve within time. Australia has really got in groove after loss to India, Warner completely transformed since then, India has to improve significantly as well. Got to make quick work of Finch, Smith and Warner who are very dangerous. Khwaja too might be capable of posing challenge on right day.

Last edited:
Why would you not want Pant instead of Vijay Shankar? He is not delivering.. Nor is he being tried with the ball... So Pant is a good option to try out especially against SL I'd say

Why would you not want Pant instead of Vijay Shankar? He is not delivering.. Nor is he being tried with the ball... So Pant is a good option to try out especially against SL I'd say
At this point I will take jadeja over Vijay Shankar, Jadega will score more than Shankar, will save another 10 in the field, force runouts, and then still bowl at par or better than Shankar.

Also now wondering if Shubman Gill/Prtihvi Shaw/Shreyas Iyer/Raina would have been better candidates than Pant to bring in to the team.

Okay, Houston we have a problem.
Cmon Indians, we all knew we had a problem in the middle order.It was always there in the back of our mind.Nibbling, reminding us , but we put it away because we had something else, we had the three maestro :
Shikhar , Rohit and Kohli.
Now one of them is gone.KL Rahul is good but not so good to protect our vulnerable middle order.
Our Middle order :
Vijay Shankar : Replaceble? Maybe. We don't have many options.We can try out Panth but its not a clear cut choice.
Jadhav : Replacable? Not really? We need the extra spinner.
Dhoni : He has gone from yuvrajesque to Misbahesque. Replaceble ? Hell NO
Only shankar can be tried out by Panth ( I am not in favor of this move btw).
Pandaya : He is good, maybe promote him up a place? Problem is he is a hitter.At max we can expect some 30-50 runs from him but not more than that.
The whole Indian batting line up is rested on Kohli,Rahul and Rohit. Not a good spot to be in...but it seems like we don't have any other options.
Should have tried out Shubman Gill and Prithvi Shaw a little earlier, one of the two might have been able to solidify their spot if were given early chance. That Shaw kid can play some blistering innings.

He is too green in ODIs for my liking. Myabe if we had played him in a few matches before hand..... Like I said I am not sure, he may perform bit he may flop brilliantly too. Transporting him suddenly to the biggest stage with only 5 ODIs... Not so sure.

Dhoni having bad days, might get going at the right time. Hopefully Jadhav, Shankar can also improve within time. Australia has really got in groove after loss to India, Warner completely transformed since then, India has to improve significantly as well. Got to make quick work of Finch, Smith and Warner who are very dangerous. Khwaja too might be capable of posing challenge on right day.
I am hoping the same. Shankar may hit form hopefully. I am not too worried about Dhoni, he delivers when the team needs.

At this point I will take jadeja over Vijay Shankar, Jadega will score more than Shankar, will save another 10 in the field, force runouts, and then still bowl at par or better than Shankar.

Also now wondering if Shubman Gill/Prtihvi Shaw/Shreyas Iyer/Raina would have been better candidates than Pant to bring in to the team.QUOTE]
Raina is one option I hadn't thought about. If shankar undeeperforms again.. Maybe raina then. He has experience and if nothing else.

Actually on the contrary... this is a good stage to let him be... This guy Pant is cocky and full of confidence with skill to hit hard... worth taking the shot. atleast after seeing how vijay shankar has performed
He is too green in ODIs for my liking. Myabe if we had played him in a few matches before hand..... Like I said I am not sure, he may perform bit he may flop brilliantly too. Transporting him suddenly to the biggest stage with only 5 ODIs... Not so sure.

Interesting tidbit,
India Holds the number 1 position in both Test and ODI Rankings.
Indian Captain Virat Kohli Holds #1 Position in both Test and ODI Batting rankings.
Jaspreet Bumrah Continues to Hold #1 Position in ODI Bowling Rankings.

Looks like India has broken the 1992 cycle by beating West Indies

Disappointed in West Indies not taken Darren Sammy with them

Why don't we try Dinesh Karthik in place of Shanker...
He can bat

The only beneficiary of this world cup is UK. Extremely unorganized .

Back
Top Bottom