What's new

India VS WI

Lmao, Kris Srikkanth is going bonkers in the post match show, great man, played like Sehwag opening the batting much before the Sehwag era.

True. I think Bangladesh vs Pakistan will be a crucial match.personally I would rather like Bangladesh to make it to semis now.... Because actually they deserve more than Pakistan to reach semis a they played some really good cricket. Although even beating Pakistan second time isn't bad.. so both are good against us in semis.
You guys are funny. Its points who actually decide who deserve to be in semi not your personal wishes . If Pakistan manage to beat Bangladesh then they would be better team and deserve to be in semi and same is the case with Bangladesh.

You guys are funny. Its points who actually decide who deserve to be semi not your personal wishes . If Pakistan manage to beat Bangladesh then they would be better team and deserve to be in semi and same is the case with Bangladesh.
Flights of fancy, friend. The resident taxman from your country even penned down a hypothetical scenario where India would lose all their remaining matched and crash out of the WC, and Aus, NZ, SL and Pak would qualify for the semis. What stops us from having our own permutation and combination.

1992 says Aj india hare ga

View attachment 567105

Indian loss to West Indies (Panic Mode)
Indian loss to England (Ultra Panic Mode)
Indian vs Bangladesh match rain (Sadness)

Good satisfaction for me in seeing you paid close attention, watched all of it and had your day ruined.

Flights of fancy, friend. The resident taxman from your country even penned down a hypothetical scenario where India would lose all their remaining matched and crash out of the WC, and Aus, NZ, SL and Pak would qualify for the semis. What stops us from having our own permutation and combination.
So we are having competition of stupidity with stupidity .its game of players which decide fate of their teams not wishes of people on pdf ..

So we are having competition of stupidity with stupidity .its game of players which decide fate of their teams not wishes of people on pdf ..
Our fate has already been decided, a top two finish is guaranteed. We wish for you to do well in your remaining matches so that we may have another Ind-Pak contest in the semis or the finale. For the record, even after you lost your third game i was optimistic about a second encounter considering the format of the tournament.

Our fate has already been decided, a top two finish is guaranteed. We wish for you to do well in your remaining matches so that we may have another Ind-Pak contest in the semis or the finale. For the record, even after you lost your third game i was optimistic about a second encounter considering the format of the tournament.
Well it is good for cricket....

Back
Top Bottom