What's new

India vs West Indies

tendulkar walks without being given out! only strengthens the resolve of glorious resolve!! maybe india is trying to lose the match!:P

Why tendulker walked?- he did not edged or gloved it?-

India 17-1 (2.5) | G Gambhir 7(6) V Kohli 3(7)

tendulkar walks without being given out! only strengthens the resolve of glorious resolve!! maybe india is trying to lose the match!:P

To be the champion one has to play like a champion- avoiding Australia in QF only accounts to your weaknesses- how can a team like that deserve the world cup :angry:

i want india to win- that will mean India vs Australia in QF- I have my doubts against India vs Sri Lanka- Sri Lanka plays spin pretty well-

Umpire says not out to the appeal and Sachin started walking towards the stadium!!!!! :tup:

Sehwag not playing so Gambhir and Kohli have great responsibility. Lets see if they can make a partnership.

Sachin walking: Sachin walked as soon as he nicked it and did not even bother looking at the umpire. If it had gone upstairs, he might have been ruled not-out as there was no evidence to prove that he had nicked it. Remember there is no hot-spot or snicko as well.

Maybe he didn't like what was being said to him in team briefing before the match :woot:-

Umpire says not out to the appeal and Sachin started walking towards the stadium!!!!! :tup:

Sehwag not playing so Gambhir and Kohli have great responsibility. Lets see if they can make a partnership.

He didn't nick it- glove it- why he started walking?- thats stupidity-

I want India to win and face the Ausiss in QF's. Feel the heat!

To be the champion one has to play like a champion- avoiding Australia in QF only accounts to your weaknesses- how can a team like that deserve the world cup :angry:

i want india to win- that will mean India vs Australia in QF- I have my doubts against India vs Sri Lanka-

:lol:you are really serious about this.. aren't you?? if we play OZ in qf then we face Pak in semis. we don't want that. we want pak in finals!! :D

:lol:you are really serious about this.. aren't you?? if we play OZ in qf then we face Pak in semis. we don't want that. we want pak in finals!! :D

Well honestly- i wanted a Pakistan vs India QF- that is not gona happen- so now i want Pakistan vs India in SF- :cry:

Another 4 four 4 four...

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Again Another 4 four 4 four...

Back
Top Bottom