What's new

India vs West Indies

@Glorious resolve

dekha i told you k change your flags yesterday ,because you are pretty manhoos for opposition teams lol .we want you to keep making your signature move and that is too change flags

Yesterday i whole heartedly supported Pakistan- and Pakistan won- the curse is broken :D-

yeah we will both kick him together for pissing us off

where is our own prediction baba of PDF- i cant remember his name- he used to predict Pakistan future- saad456321 i think :undecided:

where is our own prediction baba of PDF- i cant remember his name- he used to predict Pakistan future- saad456321 i think :undecided:

He is now in a water tank doing predictions for rugby tournaments.. no big deal..

JEETEGA BHAI JEETEGA, INDIA JEETEGA!

flag_india.gif

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Pata nai Indian baba na ho mera, india ka ghalat batata hai :D

Change ur flags!

He is now in a water tank doing predictions for rugby tournaments.. no big deal..

Lol- The only prediction he should do is when will his predictions- will start to come true-

JEETEGA BHAI JEETEGA, INDIA JEETEGA!

flag_india.gif

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

Change ur flags!

I am neutral today- hope the match is not a draw :D-
what will happen if the two teams share points?- Pakistan vs India QF is it possible then?-

had too much beer today, celebtrating Holi. :D

Would love India to color West Indies in Indian colors too.

Best of luck Team India. I hope you do not take the match into the last over as usually

Back
Top Bottom