What's new

India vs. Srilanka: T20 World Cup Final

This is why I like to come to pdf ...... Pakistan team lost in the early stages ..... India went into finals beating big teams and lost ..... and Pakistanis are celebrating their early exit and India's final loss.... :P

:lol::lol::lol:

Pakistan team lost in the early stages ..... India went into finals beating big teams and lost ..... and Pakistanis are celebrating their early exit and India's final loss....

Didn't that happen during the Asia cup as well? We were in opposite situations then; but with the same results.

Dhoni cannot even hit, he wasted so many balls.
!l
I strongly strongly disagree..... Sir, dhoni is great finisher but it was extraordinary bowling by depth bowlers... Look the offside yorkers and their fielding positions.... They had better plan... The way they won Asia cup, played 4 finals after 2007, you can't take away credit from their bowlers. They are better fielders , and when you have class player like jawardene, technical sound player like sangakara, class spinner like herath , depth bowler like malinga, depth finisher like Matthews, they are bound to win...

Didn't that happen during the Asia cup as well? We were in opposite situations then; but with the same results.

Indians never celebrated Pakistan's loss only celebrated India's win over Pakistan in T20!!!

Indians after winning semi final and after losing the final. :laugh:

1959474_389428891200107_264121539_n.jpg

I should have bet 100 thanks with the Indians here today! haha

I was very upset from our selection committee... My IQ reached to zero after selection of kamran akmal and shoaib Malik. I was mently disturb from one week.... Nobody took any action against culprit :(:(:(:(:(:( but Now, feeling better after performance of my favorite player sangakara and jawardene.... :cool:

Back
Top Bottom