What's new

India vs. Srilanka: T20 World Cup Final

In a Joint Statement Pakistan and SriLanka, mutual brothers announce 1 month long Celebrations in the Subcontinent.

Sri Lankan were on top today without any doubt. They planed and executed better than India. Congratulations to Sri Lanka because this victory will go long way for Sri Lankan cricket. On the other hand, it was simply not the day for Indian Team, but don't forget how well they played though out the tournament. No need to criticize on Indian Team, specially Yuvi ( my favorite player ). Before criticizing him don't forget here members his single handed amazing performances in the past, specially in ICC World Cup 2011. Indian Team played superbly throughout the tournament they can keep their heads high. Shouldn't have any hard feeling. Just chill. :cheers:
we are just trolling....:p: nothing serious!:happy:

Contacts Sri Lanka on a well deserved victory. Yuvi did us in and we were atleast 25-30 run short

Attachments

• 1396807815654.jpg
    1396807815654.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 27
Most of the Bangladeshis supported Srilanka :D :D :D :D
I was supporting India :( but dhoni is a great captain he won t20 world cup, 2011 world cup, champions trophy, Ipl
is there anything left for India to win?

We just weren't expecting it....I mean who would ? Security is one thing but who would've expected an attack on a cricket team when the TTP weren't giving any threats to that effect & we still don't know who actually carried out the attack - We were guilty of a security lapse & not judging the gravity of the situation ! :(
I guess before the Sri Lankan team ,the Indian team were invited for a series in Pakistan.But BCCI was smart enough not to send the team after they received threatening.

Armstrong said:
8 Pakistanis - 6 policeman & 2 civilians died in that attack !
Ohh
RIP! :(

Armstrong said:
Mr.Levina is about to pull his hair out after seeing your emoticon after the name of Sangakara ! :o:
Did you read the complete sentence???o_O
may be I misplaced the smiley. I like him and his wife as a couple is what I actually meant.Btw he was a good captain and is a superb batsman.

Mr.Levina wasnt even looking at the TV screen today.He was "busy" with his tab.
Poor chap he was sooooo upset today and cursing Yuvraj Singh. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom