What's new

India vs. South Africa: T20 World Cup Semi Final

It's weather forecast for today, ain't my wish. :lol: I don't look for easy route, I have confidence in Our Team and we are capable of defeating any team. :shout:

We will see. :secret:

I hope weather won't tease me :angel:

Tease Luftwaffe? Nahi usme mujhe maza nahi ayega, woh eik 30 sal ka buzrug admi hai :D sharam karo apne se bare ko tease kerti ho :lol:

Buzrugo ko tease krne may zyada maza ata hai tmhe kya pata,tum abhi bache ho :omghaha:

Buzrugo ko tease krne may zyada maza ata hai tmhe kya pata,tum abhi bache ho :omghaha:
Me to hun hi bacha lekin tumhe kia hua hai? Buzrugon ko tease kr rahi ho :D apne lvl ke member ko tease karo :D

ICC World Twenty20: India will enter final if match against South Africa is washed out

Should the ICC World Twenty20 semi-final between India and South Africa be rained off, India will qualify for the final by virtue of finishing higher than South Africa in the group stage. India topped Group 2 while South Africa finished second in Group 1.

As per the weather forecast in Dhaka, around 70 percent chance of rain is predicted and it could again play spoilsport during the second semi-final between India and South Africa
One simply does not break such news to Pakistanis :taz:

supporting India right :pop:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... errrrrrrrrrr.....mmmmmmmm. ..:whistle:

Abhi jeeta nahin , stop jumping warna paon main moch ajayay gi:D

Last edited:
Tease Luftwaffe? Nahi usme mujhe maza nahi ayega, woh eik 30 sal ka buzrug admi hai :D sharam karo apne se bare ko tease kerti ho :lol:

Oye age bohut plus kar di hai. :astagh:

Abhi nimaz parhi hai jawan hain video games khailtain hain aur kiya chahiye. :meeting:

One simply does not break such news to Pakistanis
hehehe.....
haarne ke baad sab aise hi bolte hai......:ashamed:

waise aaj aap kisko support kar rahi hai......:D:D
agar aap ne aaj india ko support nai kia to....bimaru se aap ka naata khatm........:partay::partay:

Oye age bohut plus kar di hai. :astagh:

Abhi nimaz parhi hai jawan hain video games khailtain hain aur kiya chahiye. :meeting:
Thori si kam kerdu ga agli bar! Promise, enjoy the life! I wish Pakistan was still in.

Masoor ki daal khati hogi tum ham to chicken karahi khate hain :azn:

This is a long story of a king and a cook.
Once there was a famous cook. A king
heard about him. KIng called him and
asked him to cook food for him. He
cooked ' Masoor ki dal'. When king started
eating he saw masoor ki dal and insulted
the cook that this is your specialty. We
were thinking you we cook some thing
non-veg. The cook got angry and throw the
bowl and go away. The king was surprised
to see his guts. King tasted the dal a little
bit. It was so tastey that king eat the whole
from the floor. From that day this said