Paaoo me Payal
Haath me Kangan
Or
Maathy pe Bindiya....:-D
Teri to waat lag gai ray India...:p:
"ab raat ko beth k sochna k Noodles khana hy ya peena ha."

302682_426929604037585_1033593417_n.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gandhi g ki ruh is maen sama gae. Pareshan the ruh k India jeet k b haar gae. And was in deep thoughts that really Pakistan lost the battle but won the war against India.

bharti media ka Dhoni say isteefay ka mutalibaa...ExpressNews...i wish we cud watch bhaarti media...lol

THIS IS AWESOME THIS IS AWESOME!

Yaar, pakistanis always count their chickens before hatching eggs. Main to semifinals ka intezaar kar raha hoon. Dekhenge mahool jab pakistanis will be on recieving side. ;)

Yaar kitna kanjoos hai tu....ek to semis main pahunch gaye uspe, beer ki pics bhej raha hai.....jalaane ke liye.....6 pack bhej....ya Jack Daniels

0-Irish-Beer.jpg

0-Irish-Beer.jpg

yeh 8 lele

Waisay honestly Pakistan nay to India ke ley lee!!! Hai becharay Peechay haath rakhein yaa eyes par. Dono he style mei idiot lag rahey hai :) :)

Apna IPL apaney paas hee rakho. Pakistan ko nahee khilya tau kya hua. Tum log bhe tau semi-final takk nahee pahunch sakey ...hai becharaey super power.
Hum to har baar sirf harate hi nahin.....bolke lete hain tumhari....

IPL main tum kya karoge, tumhare players kehte hain hume lo....

You want me to go that road....

Lets be sporty like Imran and forcetrip....people like them always keep these threads funny rather than a mud slinging contest.

to all those Pakistani members saying the Indian side were bad and deserved to go out you do realise you are by extension attacking and diminishing the performance of the Pakistani side given the Indian side beat htem a few days back and beat them convincingly.

Australia Beat India by 9 wickets and Pakistan Beat Australia by 33 runs. So mathematically Pakistan are best. :D

to all those Pakistani members saying the Indian side were bad and deserved to go out you do realise you are by extension attacking and diminishing the performance of the Pakistani side given the Indian side beat htem a few days back and beat them convincingly.

dont worry we took your revenge against the aussies with humiliation ;)

Commutative Law doesn't apply here, so we have to make do.

Australia Beat India by 9 wickets and Pakistan Beat Australia by 33 runs. So mathematically Pakistan are best. :D
And we beat yu...so By Commutative law, if applied, means India beat Pakistan and Australia....:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom