What's new

India vs Pakistan: T20 World Cup 2012 Warm Up at Colombo

6 india 180 or 190 lets see if we can chase this target which is next to impossible

I remember some Pakistani guy here in PDF saying earlier that Kohli is an "ok" batsman and did not deserve the best player award. Dekh liya Kohli ka kamal :P

now we willl see Pak batting collapse, they are not in mood to play......rem last T20 agianst australia?

I remember some Pakistani guy here in PDF saying earlier that Kohli is an "ok" batsman and did not deserve the best player award. Dekh liya Kohli ka kamal :P

But most of the cricket fans will agree that he is the best Limited overs(20 & 50) batsman today!!.....This guy has got class

At last i found a way to open the PTV sports channel, Now enjoying match on TV!!

you raza hassan should have played i mean this is a warm up match warm him up against india see how he does things

that guy seemed to have forgotten ind vs pak match in asia cup earlier this year :tongue:

Feel bad for Sami, this is probably his last ever chance to make a comeback.

this wont do our batting has to chase this score the pitches dont have that much bounce and suit batting more and if we cant bat then us reaching semis not happening

ajmal bowled rohit i am starting to think a little late other than ajmal none has looked dangerous

Back
Top Bottom