What's new

India vs Pakistan, 3rd ODI, Delhi Jan 6, 2013

CONGRATULATIONS.................!

Team pakistan..................for winning theseries by 2-1

and

Team India for wining the match by 10 runs!

05-09-Celebrations-01.jpg

Mein apne phone se post ker raha hoon, aap hi kerdo, kafi arsa howa yeh gana nehi suna
:enjoy:

BTW Pakistan haarke bhi series jeeta. Baazigar to Pakistan hua. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
durr fittay moun Pakistan batting ....167 nahi chase hua .....and hatts off to misbah's tuk tuk 32 from 82 .....ala ...sari series ki khushi khatam kardi ....misbah jan chorday hamari

Mizbah and Malik getting out could be explained. Even Mizbah 'tuk tuk' wasn't the problem.

It is the idiot Umar Akmal. Run a ball was all needed.

I frankly don't think Pakistan went into this game with the same kind of determination and 'clinical' display that they did before. Call it complacency or whatever but a series win seemed enough--the rest would be 'bonus'. The team will still be accorded a hero's welcome on returning home.

Anyway, we were all entertained, weren't we?! That's what counts most.

Pak team looks solid and methodical and should be able to take up any side, home or away, from now on.

Good days for Pak cricket ahead!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

:rofl: :rofl:

Man of the Match as usual DHONI hahahahahahahahhahahahaha :rofl:

Jeeto ya Harooo Man of the Match DHONI ko he dena hai :rofl:

This is Incredible India for u hahahahaha

Pakistan played superb whole series sure , last meaningless game
I was impressed by Nasir and Hafeez , great one two pair ..

Plus we have Talented players like Umar Akmal etc

Great series

Pakistani players ki english..:rofl:
Always has to begin with "Thanks to Allah" and the funny part then begins..
Nasir Jamshed :lol:

Congrats to Pakistan for winning the tournament :pakistan:

but aj ki celebrations mein mazaa aa gaya especially yuvraj ki :yahoo:

Very disappointing batting by Pakistan! They lost a match which was al most in their hands..

Anyway, congratulations India, great come back...

Same team could have done similar job in 1 and 2nd odi. No doubt their performance was great but its a match we lost due to poor performance of our lower end batsmen who really have zero clue how to swing a balla.

Hafeez started off late and also failed to manage strike during last few overs. One odd unlucky decision, extremely poor sense of proportion of umar akmal and general phattu attitude by our batters are causes, I think

Same team could have done similar job in 1 and 2nd odi. No doubt their performance was great but its a match we lost due to poor performance of our lower end batsmen who really have zero clue how to swing a balla.

Hafeez started off late and also failed to manage strike during last few overs. One odd unlucky decision, extremely poor sense of proportion of umar akmal and general phattu attitude by our batters are causes, I think

Back
Top Bottom