What's new

India vs Pakistan, 3rd ODI, Delhi Jan 6, 2013

Congratulations to India, Excellent bowling and fielding, but very poor batting by Pakistan, With that kind of low score Pakistan should have won hands down.

everybody knoz which country iz famous 4 match fixing:whistle: its India,da momy of all match fixing bizniz :P

Animated-gif-baby-sticking-out-tongue-picture-moving.gif

Really? I thought 3 players jailed in britain for match fixing were pakistanis. Sorry for my ignorance :hitwall:

I didnt even watched the game dear!! I went to an interview today and while getting out after the interview, I saw people watching cricket in the TV in that office.. I checked the score and it was like India 153 for 9 or something and I thought, ye bhi gaya!! :D.

so did u get da job? or it became a bad omen 4 u to watch few clips of match wid india losing at dat time and u failed da interview? hehehehe :P

Reason for celebration is just one extra odi win ...thats not convincing ..or is it ?

Just back from the game...no words to explain the feeling this one gave. When u have more than half of ur stand filled with Pakistani supporters on top of their voice after Indian innings and B.Kumar disturbs the timber, it can't get any better than that. Thoroughly njoyed every min of it specially giving back to Pak fans & specially Chacha Pakistan in their face but all ended well with hugs all around among Indo-Pak fans :tup:. Game as per me was the best win India got over Pak on Indian soil specially by the way they came back in a game which they were supposed to lose badly. Sharing some pics of the lovely game and by the far the most entertaining one I have seen live.

And Chacha Pakistan(as he is famously referred) joining them

730751_10200271154763713_474242902_n.jpg

Chacha Pakistan has passed away how can that be him? This must have been an impersonator.

‘Chacha Pakistani’ of Wagha Border passes away at 90 | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

Meanwhile, at the Big Bash;

Marlon Samuels and Shane Warne were involved in a remarkable confrontation during the Big Bash T20 game between Melbourne Stars and Melbourne Renegades, which ended with the West Indies batsman throwing his bat in the direction of the Australian bowler.

Samuels, playing for the Renegades, had irritated the opposition during their innings when he appeared to block off David Hussey as he looked to complete a second run. So when Samuels came to the crease in the ninth over of his team's reply, Warne bowled three *** balls at the batsman before angrily confronting him at the end of the over.

In the following over Warne, running in to field, collected the ball and threw it at Samuels, who was stood in the crease. The batsman responded by throwing his bat in Warne's direction.

Shane Warne and Marlon Samuels clash during Big Bash match | Sport | The Guardian

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom