What's new

India vs Pakistan, 3rd ODI, Delhi Jan 6, 2013

Look how Cricket is going... completely scripted.... Pakistan won the series against India in India. That was the most humiliation for the Dhoni team. Just to tackle the situation on Indian side (Public), Dhoni selected for the Man of the Match just to calm down public reaction. Yesterday match was completely one sided. Pakistan team has enough capability to run 167. Not such a big target. All topi drama of this Fielding Fielding just only one batsman was out rest of all catch/LBW/etc. Look how they played... how Pakistani players out... how Irfan, Junaid run-out. Hafeez comes out on @ 6th position because of so called injury issue but unfortunately that was not the injury issue. Hafeez did strike shot @ 6th position when Match was completely under control and Pakistan have few wickets left. That was bullshit Aman-ke-Asha ******* because of whom Pakistan Cricket did what PCB advised Pakistan Cricket Team and what BCCI request/Advised to PCB. Hope you get it the situation. Look the shameful celebration at the end of the match by Yuvraj and Kholi (Celebration like a Series Victory). Pakistan already won this series. After 3rd match with in hour BCCI announced team for the next series. Look how the business is going on. If Pakistan white wash Indian team in India. BCCI don't have extra option to re-select complete team and very hard for the selectors to give chance to Ghautum, Kholi etc. Situation will definitely hard for BCCI to make team in such short period.

That's what I call BCCI and PCB topi drama as usual!

It’s not about winning the series in India; that’s what we have seen in Mohali (semi-final) complete diplomacy game!

Even if you guys win the series, you can still find a conspiracy theory. Kudos. How about I wear the hat now? India threw the first 2 matches because Pakistan badly needed to feel good about themselves especially since Pakistan plays little cricket - India also decided to field their 3rd string bowling attack against Pakistan to give Pakistan an easy win - so Zaheer, Umesh, Aaron, Sreesanth, Praveen Kumar were all rested. The only real match was the the third one.

@Stealth You mean to say your players can be easily bought by BCCI. Now whose fault is this ?

May be you guys should give more money to your players who often chew balls to quench their hunger. :D

A Ranji trophy player in India earns more than your National team player and your players cry to take them into IPL.

Don't blame us if you can't trust your players.

Tumhare politicians bikau hain, bureaucracy bikau hai, media bikau hai, ab PCB aur Players bikau hai. Bhai itna business to Indians bhi nahi karte. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if you guys win the series, you can still find a conspiracy theory. Kudos. How about I wear the hat now? India threw the first 2 matches because Pakistan badly needed to feel good about themselves especially since Pakistan plays little cricket - India also decided to field their 3rd string bowling attack against Pakistan to give Pakistan an easy win - so Zaheer, Umesh, Aaron, Sreesanth, Praveen Kumar were all rested. The only real match was the the third one.

Also to help Pakistan win match BCCI told umpires to give wrong decisions and in favor of Pakistan.. Yaar yeh to hadd hi ho gyi BCCI ki aman ki asha ki.. IPL mein khila lete series gift kar ke Aman ki Asha ka drama kareinge.. This is totally BCCI topi drama.. Also trust me, I believe in this conspiracy theory and i am very serious..

Look how Cricket is going... completely scripted.... Pakistan won the series against India in India. That was the most humiliation for the Dhoni team. Just to tackle the situation on Indian side (Public), Dhoni selected for the Man of the Match just to calm down public reaction. Yesterday match was completely one sided. Pakistan team has enough capability to run 167. Not such a big target. All topi drama of this Fielding Fielding just only one batsman was out rest of all catch/LBW/etc. Look how they played... how Pakistani players out... how Irfan, Junaid run-out. Hafeez comes out on @ 6th position because of so called injury issue but unfortunately that was not the injury issue. Hafeez did strike shot @ 6th position when Match was completely under control and Pakistan have few wickets left. That was bullshit Aman-ke-Asha ******* because of whom Pakistan Cricket did what PCB advised Pakistan Cricket Team and what BCCI request/Advised to PCB. Hope you get it the situation. Look the shameful celebration at the end of the match by Yuvraj and Kholi (Celebration like a Series Victory). Pakistan already won this series. After 3rd match with in hour BCCI announced team for the next series. Look how the business is going on. If Pakistan white wash Indian team in India. BCCI don't have extra option to re-select complete team and very hard for the selectors to give chance to Ghautum, Kholi etc. Situation will definitely hard for BCCI to make team in such short period.

It’s not about winning the series in India; that’s what we have seen in Mohali (semi-final) complete diplomacy game!

may be we can add one more conspiracy theory... India willingly lost the series to Pakistan as we wanted Most Favored nation status in trade...and now Pakistan will happily give us what we want...How gullible!!!

may be we can add one more conspiracy theory... India willingly lost the series to Pakistan as we wanted Most Favored nation status in trade...and now Pakistan will happily give us what we want...How gullible!!!
:lol: Good one. We made money from Cricket and now we will make by trade. Hindu Baniya on roll :D

Also to help Pakistan win match BCCI told umpires to give wrong decisions and in favor of Pakistan.. Yaar yeh to hadd hi ho gyi BCCI ki aman ki asha ki.. IPL mein khila lete series gift kar ke Aman ki Asha ka drama kareinge.. This is totally BCCI topi drama.. Also trust me, I believe in this conspiracy theory and i am very serious..

do you know how much amount of money you indian pricks made due to this aman ke asha cricket series?? it were you guys who were lining up for the match tickets not us, heck indians didnt even allowed pakistani fans inside their stadium, pakistan didnt earn one penny because of it, and even the BCCI gifted the man of the match to dhoni two times he didnt deserved it but a pakistani player did

the only thing pakistan gained through this was a series win which will eventually improve its ranking, if you are so much of a conspiracy theorists, what about test series loss to the england in your home turf? was that because of aman ke asha too, or just because how big of a joke and loser you guys have become :lol:

its not a pakistani or BCCI conspiracy that sehwag has failed and got kicked out of ODI series with england

do you know how much amount of money you indian pricks made due to this aman ke asha cricket series?? it were you guys who were lining up for the match tickets not us, heck indians didnt even allowed pakistani fans inside their stadium, pakistan didnt earn one penny because of it, and even the BCCI gifted the man of the match to dhoni two times he didnt deserved it but a pakistani player did
the only thing pakistan gained through this was a series win which will eventually improve its ranking, if you are so much of a conspiracy theorists, what about test series loss to the england in your home turf? was that because of aman ke asha too, or just because how big of a joke and loser you guys have become :lol:
its not a pakistani or BCCI conspiracy that sehwag has failed and got kicked out of ODI series with england
Well BCCI earned a lot from selling TV rights, match was watched all over world, we showed that we are ready for peace so world will see us with different eyes etc. etc. Think, how many companies like Nike, Adidas, Reebok etc. will get increase in sales, resulting in more FDI and hence better economy.

Now we might hire Pakistani players for IPL and earn more money.

This money used will help our economy and we will buy more weapons. :chilli:

Well BCCI earned a lot from selling TV rights, match was watched all over world, we showed that we are ready for peace so world will see us with different eyes etc. etc. Think, how many companies like Nike, Adidas, Reebok etc. will get increase in sales, resulting in more FDI and hence better economy.

Now we might hire Pakistani players for IPL and earn more money.

This money used will help our economy and we will buy more weapons. :chilli:

it will help your players not getting bankrupt after series of humiliations

it will help your players not getting bankrupt after series of humiliations
Bankrupt ?

Dhoni has enough money that even if he stops playing, your 11 players won't be able to earn equal money in their entire career, combined.

:rofl:

Bankrupt ?

Dhoni has enough money that even if he stops playing, your 11 players won't be able to earn equal money in their entire career, combined.

:rofl:

well dhoni must have already lost all the money by betting for his indian team and paying all the liabilities :rofl:

Too much to digest within one breath. Conspiracy at its best.

never expected a conspiracy theory on this series........ Hmm wonder if there happened to be a rain.... My friends will find a conspiracy in it.... I guess we should enjoy this theory and have fun on their imagination...

I congratulate both the team for wonderful match.... Pakistan played well for entire match but last 4 overs.... Inda played well in last 4 overs and won the match...... but Congrats to pakistan for winning the series ( Let me see if anyone can find a conspiracy theory on my post)

Dont know why the excuses are there for defeat and victory by both sides. The Indian media suddenly felt superiority over last victory and was boasting about Indian performance while totally ignoring the fact that Pakistan played well over all.

the readers comments that India cricket board payed Pakistan for losing.

this is funny indeed.

Dont know why the excuses are there for defeat and victory by both sides. The Indian media suddenly felt superiority over last victory and was boasting about Indian performance while totally ignoring the fact that Pakistan played well over all.
the readers comments that India cricket board payed Pakistan for losing.
this is funny indeed.
Well Pakistani media said similar things after WC 2011 Semi Final. :D

never expected a conspiracy theory on this series........ Hmm wonder if there happened to be a rain.... My friends will find a conspiracy in it.... I guess we should enjoy this theory and have fun on their imagination...
I congratulate both the team for wonderful match.... Pakistan played well for entire match but last 4 overs.... Inda played well in last 4 overs and won the match...... but Congrats to pakistan for winning the series ( Let me see if anyone can find a conspiracy theory on my post)
I can.

Artificial rain can be caused by introducing Aerosols in atmosphere like Silver Iodide (AgI). Similarly moisture content can be increased in atmosphere by using this. Hence India did this before match and by the time second innings started, moisture content increased in the field and ground. Hence ball was swinging like hell. That gave us so many maiden overs. :D

Back
Top Bottom