What's new

India vs Pakistan, 3rd ODI, Delhi Jan 6, 2013

India is cricket and cricket is India. Minus India from world cricket and cricket will not get the basic revenue to run the game. Hope cricketing world acknowledge the fact

IMO it was all a mindset problem.

We started with the mindset that score will be made eventually, as if automatically, and we played very calmly and without any urgency. Then wickets slowly fell and in the end when Hafeez came on he didn't have any support on the other end.

IMO Hafeez should have played single double after the boundary, because one over was still left.

Indian fielding also made a difference.

angry-cartoon-grunge-effect.jpg

well da match wz fixed:whistle:

India is cricket and cricket is India. Minus India from world cricket and cricket will not get the basic revenue to run the game. Hope cricketing world acknowledge the fact

indian cricket is destroyed due to this basic reason. Cricket is just sports nothing else. You can minus india from cricket if you want, it won't effect cricket much.

indian cricket is destroyed due to this basic reason. Cricket is just sports nothing else. You can minus india from cricket if you want, it won't effect cricket much.

destroyed? once Aussies ruled cricket. Now they dont. it means their cricket is destroyed ? Same goes for Windies. We ruled every format of game. Now we are in transition. it happens. But no one can deny India's influence of world cricket. You neither ruled it either on field. And off field ? Forget it. Not your cup of tea :cheesy:

angry-cartoon-grunge-effect.jpg

well da match wz fixed:whistle:

Please dont make case worse for you. You know which country is infamous for fixing? just enjoy the series won for now :cheers:

Haar jaate to tumhare players jinda nahin aate. :D Acid se nahalaate unko. :D

Abey oye....yeh Acid, Phenyl, sulphuric acid, etc. mere PATENT kiye hue dialogue hai, don't infringe my copyright OK?? :D

aww seiko congrats frm me wid a fake smile and a fire to ruin ur celebration:P

I didnt even watched the game dear!! I went to an interview today and while getting out after the interview, I saw people watching cricket in the TV in that office.. I checked the score and it was like India 153 for 9 or something and I thought, ye bhi gaya!! :D.

destroyed? once Aussies ruled cricket. Now they dont. it means their cricket is destroyed ? Same goes for Windies. We ruled every format of game. Now we are in transition. it happens. But no one can deny India's influence of world cricket. You neither ruled it either on field. And off field ? Forget it. Not your cup of tea :cheesy:

Please dont make case worse for you. You know which country is infamous for fixing? just enjoy the series won for now :cheers:

everybody knoz which country iz famous 4 match fixing:whistle: its India,da momy of all match fixing bizniz :P

Animated-gif-baby-sticking-out-tongue-picture-moving.gif

Back
Top Bottom