What's new

India vs Bangladesh : 1st match of the ICC World Cup 2011

Bangladesh require another 133 runs with 6 wickets and 57 balls remaining

Looking at the today's Indian bowling performance against BD, it would be interesting too see them against stronger teams. They definitely need to improve their bowling.

looks like BD has forgotten about the batting power play completely!! they could have made a game of it had they taken it when tamin & shakib was at the crease!!

Looking at the today's Indian bowling performance against BD, it would be interesting too see them against stronger teams. They definitely need to improve their bowling.

Well that has to be seen but with 370 runs scored in first innings (shows the state of pitch) and huge amount of dew later in the evening on the ground I think the Indian bowlers have not done bad.

7678187-cricket-ball-and-wicket.jpg

Gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think they wanted lose less wickets and get as much run as they can, maybe this will help later on if wickets or run rate becomes a issue.

Well that has to be seen but with 370 runs scored in first innings (shows the state of pitch) and huge amount of dew later in the evening on the ground I think the Indian bowlers have not done bad.

And a relatively weaker opponent like BD. You have to consider this too. I don't consider it as a very good bowling performance.
'

BD is weak in BD????... that wasnt what we've been hearing here... Anyway any "excuse" will chalega...

And a relatively weaker opponent like BD. You have to consider this too. I don't consider it as a very good bowling performance.
'

You also have to consider the 370 run cushion so they were bowling without any pressure. Anyways only time will tell how things pan out from here. That holds for all teams.

BD is weak in BD????... that wasnt what we've been hearing here... Anyway any "excuse" will chalega...

Work on this weak link before something like 2003 WC final happens. BD is a relatively weak team.

You also have to consider the 370 run cushion so they were bowling without any pressure. Anyways only time will tell how things pan out from here. That holds for all teams.

Having a total 370 run doesn't mean you bowl pathetic. You have to improve your bowling.

Back
Top Bottom