What's new

India vs Bangladesh : 1st match of the ICC World Cup 2011

This is the 33rd time that Sachin Tendulkar has been run out in ODIs. Among Indias batsmen, he is second behind Rahul Dravid, who has been run out 39 times. The top seven players in the list of batsmen run out most often in ODIs are all subcontinent batsmen

Drinks break

come on --------------------------- I am supporting Bangladesh :D

shafiul k dholai dite mon chaitese. . .er theke valo bowling amio pari :(

Good Luck Bangladeshi Team. Victory or Defeat doesnt matter as long as you played well. :)

In the 2007 World Cup game against Bangladesh, India were 40 for 3 after 15, and hit only two fours. This time, they've hit 12 fours and six in the first 15, and have scored 2.5 times the number of runs. Not so good for Bangladesh.

eeyaa hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

feeling envious???? how pity of u...........:rofl:

nope feeling how pathetic some real low life can be .. and has trolling abilities ina non relted cricket thread too... If u dont have anything to contribute ina cricket thread other than flames .. get out.. nothing will happen to you if i rply to u but i will get tons of infractions.. thank u..

Sehwag's 37 half-centuries,
This is only one innings has come at a strike rate less than 80. Six of his fifties have been scored at a strike rate greater than 150.

Looks relaxed now.. run rate has to be kept above 6...

Back
Top Bottom