What's new

India Vs. Australia WC 2015

Finch has a strike rate of 88, but the wanker has decided to turn up as a test cricketer today or it appears the Indians have paid him off..

You are not playing Cricket 2014 on Play Station 3 it's real cricket.
LOL You will tell me difference between real cricket and Palystation 3?? :o: Go take a long nap man :-)
Its what i think will be good for our team INDIA and there is nothing wrong in saying things like that...
I am not in a mood of trolling in this thread and specially today so please don't quote me again.
Kind Regards
Jaat Rock

LOL You will tell me difference between real cricket and Palystation 3?? :o: Go take a long nap man :-)
Its what i think will be good for our team INDIA and there is nothing wrong in saying things like that...
I am not in a mood of trolling in this thread and specially today so please don't quote me again.
Kind Regards
Jaat Rock

There you go I have quoted you, is there any thing you can do about this ? sissy. I will quote you again lets see what you can do about this.

Last 15 overs can fetch 150 or even more runs for Australia.

There you go I have quoted you, is there any thing you can do about this ? sissy. I will quote you again lets see what you can do about this.
You Internet warriors :rofl: Go ahead quote me again and again :nana:

BD & Pak both got raped by Indian team in this WC....praying India to loose the match but no Mauka to you :D

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom