What's new

India Vs. Australia WC 2015

Shit talking and sports go hand in hand, especially cricket. Its too long a game to not talk..

Any further rape/beef/off topics will be rated negative. Request u to enjoy the game rather than trolling

However you want to console yourself, cheats:enjoy:

This match is becoming boring, time for the Aussies to tear the grass eating Indian bowlers a new one.

It must only be Bongla genius like you who knows the result of match only after first innings 20 overs . Even ICC waits till second innings' 20 overs. :rofl:

This flinch bloke is a wanker, dude has decided to play test cricket.

You guys should be the last people on this planet earth to call any one a r@pist

We Indians apologise whole heartedly for how our cricket team raped your team and the entire Bangladesh nation had to cry and ministers had to issue statements..We feel your pain.

We Indians apologise whole heartedly for how our cricket team raped your team and the entire Bangladesh nation had to cry and ministers had to issue statements..We feel your pain.

@nair now if you will not negative then I can see what is going on here.

Hudood Ordinance doesn't govern rape laws in Pakistan at all, get out of that gau Matas asshole and smell the fresh air

One would wonder how else a country can have ZERO conviction rate for rape since last 4 years. :lol: Only if guys are allowed to rape legally.

i wonder when the umpires will come into play for India.

No need to tell that you people have shown to the world how good you guys are at. :lol:

i wonder when the umpires will come into play for India.

Very soon, as soon as they will realize that they need their assistance :P

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom