What's new

India Vs. Australia WC 2015

India should pass a bill to make beef eating mandatory, beef is the only solution to producing good bowlers, good fast bowlers.

I guess Bangla Tigers doesn't require such bills to be passed but you know their bowlers. :lol:

India should pass a bill to make beef eating mandatory, beef is the only solution to producing good bowlers, good fast bowlers.
Pork works better, they should make pork vindaloo compulsory ;)

I think Kangroos need to score atleast 470 or else it seems difficult.

The other day i was watching a match and the commentators were talking about how Bangladeshis have a weak upper body...and you know all 3 Indian pacers bowl at 145kmph.

But what i would suggest you to eat is dry fruits which you Bangladeshis require a lot to grow some brain cells.

I guess Bangla Tigers doesn't require such bills to be passed but you know their bowlers. :lol:
Rubel is the India killer and especially that bafoon called Kohli and not to forget we have one of the best bowling in the world, thanks to the Indian beef...

1507190_763267221143_2896198483283929263_n.jpg

How many wrestling and Kabaadi games have your country won against us ?? Go and check head to head records. They speak for themselves. :lol:

Stop living in a denial mode you know what the truth is lol as far as kabadi is concern the world knows how you people like to cheat. Your bowlers bowl around at 125 KMPH :D

A wicket after drinks is mandatory !!

Rubel is the India killer and especially that bafoon called Kohli and not to forget we have one of the best bowling in the world, thanks to the Indian beef...

1507190_763267221143_2896198483283929263_n.jpg

:lol: @ rapist and where does he stand in ODI bowling ranking ??

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom