What's new

India vs Australia:The battle of the Champs!

Sory but rankings are not given by ICC by wish
its the performence of the team
every thing is counted by ICC for ranking
a batsman with century gives him (not exactly remember read once) 3 points and his team 2 points a bowler taken 5 wickets give him 3 and his team 2 and a win in final will give that team higher pionts and in a series one day lesser points.
thnx

i dont agree with the ranking given by bhai gabbar anyway india is not that bad too but what india lacks good bowlers yes in india they are great but outside rubbish

oww yea? dint we beat england in england, a draw against australia in australia? a series win against south africa in SA ?

its pakistan which is pathetic be it anywhere :D white washes after white washes lol

oww yea? dint we beat england in england, a draw against australia in australia? a series win against south africa in SA ?

its pakistan which is pathetic be it anywhere :D white washes after white washes lol

chalo India ko tu hara hi deta ha, chahe kitne bhe bori team ha, what a pity:lol:

chalo India ko tu hara hi deta ha, chahe kitne bhe bori team ha, what a pity:lol:

dont dwell in the past buddy... ohh BTW India beat pakistan in pakistan in the last test series played in pak.

remember sehwag's 300 in multan ? wahi series ki baat kar raha hun :lol:

gambhir was not out :angry: bowden must be really blind to give that out....

Holy $hit, When Tendulkar is on , the hopes are On aswell....

Ya...i think India will win but they have to play sensibliy tommorow.

Right now Zaheer and Sachin need to make atleast 30-40 run partnership...after that Dhoni is there and i hope Laxman is fit...and dont forget Bhajji...and with 161 more to get you can put your money on India.

But i didnt expect this match to be a result match...till day 3 i was thinking that it would be a draw.

not watching the match but seen the score on cricinfo.....

India needs 161 runs more to win with 6 wickets in hand.

Sachin batting, Laxman and Dhoni to come. I think its 55-45 in favor of India. Lets see......

well match is even steven laxman is not fit to bat he got out even in first inning easily if aussies can get 2 wickets very eraly if they can get tendulkar and dhoni match is over for me

HAHAHAHAHAAH

Test Rankings

1 Australia
2 England
3 South Africa
4 Srilanka
5 Newzeland
6 India
7 Pakistan
8 West Indies
9 Bangladesh

ODI

1- Australia
2- England
3 - South Africa
4 - Newzeland
5 - Pakistan
6 - Srilanka
7 - India
8 - Westindies
9 - Bangladesh

20/20
1 - England
2 - Pakistan
3 - Australia
4 - Newzeland
5 - WestIndies
6 - South Africa
7 - Srilanka
8 - India
9 - Bangladesh

lol

Club Cricket - Indian team with forigne players lol

Have a look were did he placed pakistan

Test-7
ODI-5
20-20-2:rofl:

when was the last time u won a series :smokin:

u were beaten black and blue by england in all this 3 formats

Have a look were did he placed pakistan

Test-7
ODI-5
20-20-2:rofl:

when was the last time u won a series :smokin:

u were beaten black and blue by england in all this 3 formats

We won Last T20 World Cup..
Tell me when u won last time........
How many years gone!!!!....

---------- Post added at 05:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 AM ----------

India require another 92 runs with 3 wickets remaining..........
India is losing badly...

Back
Top Bottom