Kohli
Yuvraj
Dhoni
Pathan
Ashwin
Harbhajan
Zaheer
Munaf

If Zaheer, Munaf, Harbhajan, Pathan and Yuvi can bowl 50 over than we can choose Raina over Ashwin.

How many wickets has this Munaf taken in this WC btw ?

Munaf and Sreesanth are total failures....

It has to be Zaheer and Nehra.....
Bhaji is no good either, Ashwin should be tried with someone else....

Piyush did well against aussies in practice match - But there no way dhoni gonna drop bhajji.

How many wickets has this Munaf taken in this WC btw ?

Its not about wickets but he was economic and India needs another medium pacer along with Zaheer. He will surely play on 24th.

you know guys its like dream

if india go out pakistanis will little happy
if aus go out pakistanis will much much happy

both sides will bring smiles on pakistani faces.lolllll its win win situation for pakistani fans.hahahahahahah

Worry about WI, cause you dont have any reputable batsman.......while WI has one.......D Smith, who has scored 296 so far...

My list of Indian final 11,

Sehwag
Sachin
Gambhir
Kohli
Yuvraj
Dhoni
Pathan
Ashwin
Harbhajan
Zaheer
Munaf

If Zaheer, Munaf, Harbhajan, Pathan and Yuvi can bowl 50 over than we can choose Raina over Ashwin. One extra batsman.

why pathan, his highest score is 30 in 6 innings & he has taken only 1 wkt. he is a total waste.

Worry about WI, cause you dont have any reputable batsman.......while WI has one.......D Smith, who has scored 296 so far...

tum apni fiker kero bachy batsman ho na ho ya koi na ho pakistan beat them now you open your mouth abut pakistan when you beat AUS and come bak.hahahahahha

apni pag sanbhal jatta apni paag.hhahahahaah

Aussie always come back hard after defeat....Dhoni should keep in mind....

why pathan, his highest score is 30 in 6 innings & he has taken only 1 wkt. he is a total waste.

Because Pathan is an all rounder and has the capability to hit the ball. If Raina can bowl like Pathan than he should get chance because he is a great fielder as well.

Its not about wickets but he was economic and India needs another medium pacer along with Zaheer. He will surely play on 24th.

Oh common, he is not indispensable, Part timer like Yuvraj is ahead of him....now what would you say...:P

If Raina can bowl like Pathan than he should get chance because he is a great fielder as well.

I dont know what is wrong with yr reasoning....both are part time bowlers.
And batting n fielding wise, Raina got him hands down....
Go check the average of both the batsmen....

Oh common, he is not indispensable, Part timer like Yuvraj is ahead of him....now what would you say...:P

So would you want to through Harbhajan as well? Who will bowl with Zaheer?

I dont know what is wrong with yr reasoning....both are part time bowlers.
And batting n fielding wise, Raina got him hands down....
Go check the average of both the batsmen....

I am looking at you posts and they are offensive most of the time. Don't try that with me.

Because Pathan is an all rounder and has the capability to hit the ball. If Raina can bowl like Pathan than he should get chance because he is a great fielder as well.

he has got enough chances to prove himself, he should be dropped now.

tum apni fiker kero bachy batsman ho na ho ya koi na ho pakistan beat them now you open your mouth abut pakistan when you beat AUS and come bak.hahahahahha

apni pag sanbhal jatta apni paag.hhahahahaah

The chances are that more than India - ITS PAKISTAN, who is likely to return home.......because you are playing ahead of India brother :p:P:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom