What's new

India v Pakistan, 2nd ODI, Kolkata Jan 3, 2013 (12:00 local | 06:30 GMT)

prayers are the only thing me and millions of others can do- you have any better idea to influence the result?-

any live streaming links guyss??????????

YES, PHENYL, PHENYL, PHENYL......................till u succeed :rofl:

Originally Posted by RazPaK
Pakistan should win in honor of the victims of India in their rising epidemic.

ghazwa e hind for saving the oppressed section of indian society a.k.a women

what say @ajtr
@darkinsky during 1st ODI you posed this question especially tagging my id....

I must say that Ghazwa-E-Hind of cricket the Pakistan team should win and dedicate this series to indian women especially Nirbhaya.And that would be great tribute for Indian women.And I among many of those Indian woman will cheer and pray for pakistani win in this match and in this series.

rf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I must say that Ghazwa-E-Hind of cricket the Pakistan team should win and dedicate this series to indian women especially Nirbhaya.And that would be great tribute for Indian women.And I among many of those Indian woman will cheer and pray for pakistani win in this match and in this series.

rf.jpg

Now this is what you call a TRUE TROLL. :lol:

How about you dedicate it to Malala or Mukhtar?

Madam Yeh kafeee hein... Danyawaad :) Lekin Khali 1 wicket ka credit doonga... Doosra hum umpire ko doonga :)

chalo acha ha end main hum bolain gay bharti umpires nay jitwa diya India ko.

prayers are the only thing me and millions of others can do- you have any better idea to influence the result?-

Yeh put off pressure and play well. thats the only idea no other better no worst

Jamshed seem a nightmare for India 350+ run against India

rf.jpg

Hey there,they were right!you are really an advance version of RAZPAK:azn:

Back
Top Bottom