What's new

India v Pakistan, 2nd ODI, Kolkata Jan 3, 2013 (12:00 local | 06:30 GMT)

I said India is playing too much CRICKET.

Is IPL not cricket ?

My friend you get selected in team when you are mentally and physically fit and never heard that playing too much cricket make you mentally tired but instead playing more cticket improve your experience and performance but since indians are too much.into ipl their batsman approach one days and test same way as they do in t20..i have seen the lack of temprament in indians batsman..they were seem in hurry, could not handle pressure, never bother to take single and two to rotate the srike and stay on pitch

My friend you get selected in team when you are mentally and physically fit and never heard that playing too much cricket make you mentally tired but instead playing more cticket improve your experience and performance but since indians are too much.into ipl their batsman approach on days and test same way as they do in t20..i have seen the lack of temprament in indians batsman..they were seem in hurry, could not handle pressure, never bither to take single and two to rotate the srike and stay on pitch

You are making me laugh. :rofl:

Look what Wasim Akram is saying. Read carefully about what he says about exhaustion.

India TV >> India Playing Too Much Cricket, Says Wasim Akram

Cricketers are not machines, even they need rest.

India plays the maximum cricket of all countries.

Silly argument. Are there only 11 players in the whole of India? If this "rest" is the actual problem then cricketers must be rotated, something that might not be good for their endorsements but good for the game in India.

India is playing too much cricket, they are mentally tired.

This Pakistan series was not part of this year's schedule, it was forced down BCCI's throat because Manmohan "Chutiya" Singh wanted to play peace.

good excuse indeed.
Dhoni dosnt think india is playing too much cricket esp IPL cricket where the 'moula' comes from.

Silly argument. Are there only 11 players in the whole of India? If this "rest" is the actual problem then cricketers must be rotated, something that might not be good for their endorsements but good for the game in India.

Refer #1532.

What you said to me, tell Wasim Akram also.

good excuse indeed.
Dhoni dosnt think india is playing too much cricket esp IPL cricket where the 'moula' comes from.

Post 1532 please.

Refer #1532.

What you said to me, tell Wasim Akram also.

Same logic, even to Wasim Akram. Common sense is the same regardless of whether one is a cricket great or not. His logic, btw, is for the players involved. Mine is simply for a solution to that problem.

Same logic, even to Wasim Akram. Common sense is the same regardless of whether one is a cricket great or not. His logic, btw, is for the players involved. Mine is simply for a solution to that problem.

What is India's bench strength?

What team will India make if top players are rested ?

You need to play too win.

What India is winning with so called experienced players?
Chances must be given to other also! There are many players knocking doors. There many made to final 15 but never given a chance to play.

Also weher is professionalism in professional Indian cricket. Professional means set right priorities to make sure we can win games or at least give better performance not it does not mean that we put our mind and body in harms way and loose on both performance and matches

Dude your cricketers should tell their board that they get mentally tired wuth playing cricket so board should consult them and should do their treatment before arranging series :D

As I said earlier, This Pakistan series was forced by Indian govt. because Manmohan agreed to resume cricketing ties.

What India is winning with so called experienced players?
Chances must be given to other also! There are many players knocking doors. There many made to final 15 but never given a chance to play

Really!

Plz give me 15 names who can play if the current team is rested.

well at least dhoni have got better valid excuse than your

Everyone will laugh if you ever give this excuse in prsentation cermony

They have option to say no! Being professional they need to set priorities right! If they focus more on IPL and other format to make money. They should come out and accept they they play bad and no just find excuse we are tired.

I dont think they are making this excuse..its jusr Marcus speaking on their behalf

Lol. Which match you were watching? When someone like Suresh Raina and Virat Kohli bowls then it itself is a proof of pathetic bowling. Pakistan collapses. They can even collapse to a team like BD. Doesn't proves Indian bowling line is good.

So, You mean Nasir & Hafeez are not good batsman because they where playing against bowlers who can't even stand against BD? and rest of our batsmen are more pathetic coz all of them collectively made around 100 runs against pathetic bowling?

PS: Even if their bowling is pathetic than still that picture was not good.

Back
Top Bottom