What's new

India using Bangladesh to demonize Islamists, says Kashmir’s Geelani

Core question is how can they retaliate against golap gonja murtid police without arms. They can not go much longer without arms. Gopal gonja murtid police will finish them along with BNP.

that's the big question how long it can go . the time i am replying you in satkhira district joint forces of rab police and bgb have already killed 5 jamat and shibir activist in night assault.

the problem is if you hold arm resistance against this targeted killing of jamat and BNP activist you will be plight as anti social element and terrorist . if you remain idol you will be killed both side we are loser.
so may be remaining in hideout as long as possible until the govt change is the only solution . but here problem is the farce of election where already 154 elected without any opponent out of 300 constituency the govt seems unwilling to give up power and would try to remain power as long as possible using brutal force .

Islamists with guns would in fact prove their propaganda correct. Killing police officers with guns won't solve anything.

I think this limit/patient limit have also been crossed. They need to save their life, no problem if they are tagged with terrorist tag in saving their lives. Plus you know who are police today! The Gopali Gangs..

I think whether they take guns or not, BAL and India will always tell them terrorist, UN/world will tell it civil war, and human rights/neutral people should say against the ruling authority.

I think this limit/patient limit have also been crossed. They need to save their life, no problem if they are tagged with terrorist tag in saving their lives. Plus you know who are police today! The Gopali Gangs..

I think whether they take guns or not, BAL and India will always tell them terrorist, UN/world will tell it civil war, and human rights/neutral people should say against the ruling authority.

The low-ranking police officers do their job. They cannot do anything but follow orders. It is the higher ranks that are politicized. Quite a lot of money involved there too. Not to mention BCL thugs collaborating and using their equipment. Something that has never happened before.

Arms and training cost money and require organization. I am not sure if they have that. Jamaat is not that kind of organization. It'd take time for them to mature into that. And we can't be certain if they are capable of that.

Do you know what's it like being in a crossfire? You as the innocent? It is quite terrifying. That kind of development would severely hamper civilian life than it already is. More so than 1971. Imagine being forced to lock up yourself at home.

In fact, that is exactly what they'd want them to do. It'd give them more legitimacy in Bangladesh. With supply of money and arms for the police, and if required; the army, they'd be outmatched pretty easily. Unless of-course, they in turn have overseas material and covert support. But this is all hypothetical.

Forcing them underground is a bad idea. A very bad idea. I warned about this before. It would not be in the interests of anyone. It'd be very stupid for India to so otherwise.

My suggestion? Cut the heads of the hydra in the midst of all this chaos and confusion without leaving a trace, coupled with a dose of misdirection. Something tells me that this won't be a 1/11 where a veiled coup would take place.

Geelani saheb should retire from public life now. Budda satiya gaya hai..isi liye behki behki baat kar raha..:lol:
kabhi kabhi dar bhagane k liye bhi behki behki baat karte hai log. Aur ek bada example hai " Hindustani ". kabhi kabhi ye hindu log itna zyada , itna zyada behki behki baat karte k kya batayein :rofl:

I will respectfully disagree with Sir Geelani. Pakistan should not involve itself in Bangladesh's internal political mess...let Bangladeshi people themselves understand what happened to them in 71, what game was played with them. Also if Pakistan gets involve, Awami league will make innocent Bangladeshis more fool by saying Pakistan is creating troubles in their country. Let Awami expose themselves.

I agree with you as well, but you see bro, this is the beauty of being Muslim, when one body of the ummah hurts, the rest hurts.

Sathiya gaya hai budhau.....isko atntion nhi mil rhi aaj kal.... he i becoming irrelevant in the prsent cntext... so he mkes a kind of stupid ststements to stay in headlines for sme Pak sponsored newspapers.

Freepresskashmir.com – December 13, 2013

SRINAGAR: A senior separatist leader in Kashmir, Syed Ali Shah Geelani has castigated Pakistan for maintaining a “criminalsilence” over the execution of Bangladesh’s Jamaat-e-Islami leader, Abdul Qadir Mullah.

Mr Geelani has said that Bangladesh has practically become a colony of India which she is using to demonize Islamist forces.

The pro-Pakistan octogenarian leader said Mullah was executed to appease anti-Islam elements.

“The secular forces present in Bangladesh has committed a heinous crime and history will never forgive them. India is helping and instigating Bangladesh to kill those Muslims who want to impose Islamic Sharia in Bangladesh,” he told a local news agency CNS.

“Anti-Islam elements dethroned even Ikhwanul Muslimoon in Egypt which was an elected government. Such forces are also present in Bangladesh.”

Earlier in the day, funeral prayers in absentia were held for the hanged Bangladeshi leader, although there have been no major protests anywhere.

Pro-Pakistan sentiment runs deep among people in Kashmir and Mr Mullah’s hanging is seen in that context.

The Bangladeshi leader was the first person convicted by Bangladesh’s International Crimes Tribunal (ICT) to be executed for alleged crime committed during the 1971 war.

That year East Pakistan, as Bangladesh was then, become an independent country.

The war saw killings on a mass scale, the exodus of more than 10 million refugees and military intervention by India.

A senior leader of the Jamaat-e-Islami party, Mr Mullah was described by prosecutors at his trial as the “Butcher of Mirpur”, a suburb of Dhaka where he is alleged to have carried out his crimes.

These included the massacre of unarmed civilians and the killing of intellectuals who supported independence from Pakistan. Mullah always denied the charges.

Mr Geelani has said Pakistan must raise its voice against such elements and condemn the execution of Mullah Abdul Qadir.

The government of Sheikh Hasina had also come under pressure not to carry out the death sentence from the UK, US, the EU and the UN’s human rights body.

Four other leading figures in Jamaat-e-Islami have also been convicted by the ICT and face the death penalty.

India Using Bangladesh to Demonize Islamists, Says Kashmir’s GeelaniKashmir Latest News, Breaking News, Photos and Features | Free Press Kashmir#

Parantu afsos Janab !! Dhaka ko choor ke , poori quom ab hum logon ke sath hai. Ap ki Hasina didi itna dar gaye , itna dar gaye k dar k waja se election na karke 155 ko elected kar dia. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom