What's new

India using Afghan soil for attacks in Balochistan: IG Frontier Corp

lol.. Its like an earth worm saying that I will emulate a cobra and bite some one who steps on my tail.. Make it as analogous as you want, but unless the analogy has some connection (however remote) to reality, it just sounds stupid.. Like this one..

You seem to be trolling on purpose. No, it's not like what you say. What AM said IS reality btw, not some analogy. The reason why I said it is just because he's comparing US and Pakistan in one respect, whether or not they can compared in a completely different respect that you brought up is completely irrelevant.

A case in point of when you make a statement (like emulating USA) without the capability to back it up, it just sounds foolish.. Like this one did...

You're sounding rather desperate now. By your analogy, if person/organization/government A copies person/organization/government B, the person/organization/government must be a pig. So we're all pigs. i.e. your post was just a nice attempt at diversion.
Hypocrites, hypocrities (i.e. bharatis) galore. Find one at your local defence.pk thread!

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

How do US allegations on Pakistan's support to terrorists have anything to do with Pakistan's unsubstantiated claims of Indian support to Balochistan insurgents??

and if a claim can be linked to an earlier counter claim, then India and Pakistan have been trading these since 1947 and we can go all over the place.. No?

I already explained this. It wouldn't be relevant if the matter of evidence wasn't brought up. But since it was, it is relevant.

You seem to be trolling on purpose. No, it's not like what you say. What AM said IS reality btw, not some analogy. The reason why I said it is just because he's comparing US and Pakistan in one respect, whether or not they can compared in a completely different respect that you brought up is completely irrelevant.
Lets not start name calling (troll or whatever) and keep it civil.. What AM said was simply that if US can levy accusations without presenting proof, so can Pakistan.. Which doesnt make sense.. US does not need to prove to anyone and ask them to take any corrective action against an attack they see on them selves as they are able to do it themselves and as long as they themselves are convinced, they move ahead with the reaction.. Case in point Afghanistan / Taliban...

Pakistan is not in that zone of capability and hence can not emulate the approach that is followed by the US since then it just looks foolish as you can not back it up with action...

You're sounding rather desperate now. By your analogy, if person/organization/government A copies person/organization/government B, the person/organization/government must be a pig. So we're all pigs. i.e. your post was just a nice attempt at diversion.
Hypocrites, hypocrities (i.e. bharatis) galore. Find one at your local defence.pk thread!

Huh?? I suggest you read the post again..

---------- Post added at 04:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 AM ----------

I already explained this. It wouldn't be relevant if the matter of evidence wasn't brought up. But since it was, it is relevant.
No you didnt and No its not.. :)

We could go around it all day :)

Lets not start name calling (troll or whatever) and keep it civil.. What AM said was simply that if US can levy accusations without presenting proof, so can Pakistan.. Which doesnt make sense.. US does not need to prove to anyone and ask them to take any corrective action against an attack they see on them selves as they are able to do it themselves and as long as they themselves are convinced, they move ahead with the reaction.. Case in point Afghanistan / Taliban...

Pakistan is not in that zone of capability and hence can not emulate the approach that is followed by the US since then it just looks foolish as you can not back it up with action...

Well unless US is a big hypocrite state that breaks international laws, it needs to provide evidence. If not, it's a state that needs to be sanctioned by the UN. To be consistent of what it asks from others, it needs to provide evidence. All this talk of human rights, justice, peace, accountability shouldn't be coming from US then. How you described US pretty much shows that it's a rogue state.

Huh?? I suggest you read the post again..

I am afraid not. You're taking cheap shots with rhetorical posts.

No you didnt and No its not.. :)

We could go around it all day :)

Yes I did and yes it is.

India using Afghan soil for attacks in Balochistan

And Pakistan is using Afghanistan for.....

Not that I agree with such nonsense but what we know for sure is India is the largest regional donor to Afghanistan (>$2bn) with money being spent on HUMANITARIAN missions. Now, Pakistan's actions in Afghanitan are anything but humanitarian and defeinelty not for the good of the poor Afghan people. And why shouldn't India have a footprint in Afghanistan? As a MAJOR regional power and given India's bitter experience with Pakistan-backed Taliban regimes in the past.

Its shocking such a senior guy can say such biased and unsubstantiated rubbish whilst producing NO hard evidence. Maybe he has been told to say it by GoP who don't want to address the "tough" issues of why there is such distable in their country and instead would prefer to pass off their own incompetence and guilt by blaming it on the notorious "boogeyman"- India. Who seems to be behind EVERYTHING negative that happens in Pakistan- devastating floods sweep through much of Pakistan this is EITHER because the GoP has failed to implement plans and use cleared funds to set up defences against such flooding and make adequate preparations for flooding OR it is as a result of a Afghan-India-Isreal-US nexus who have cordinated such a "natural" diaster. Hey, you decide- which is more logical?

Such conspiracy theories absolve the Pakistani GOVT and to some extent the Pakistani people of any blame or accountability.

Have a read:
A tale of conspiracy: Why can’t we handle the truth? – The Express Tribune Blog

It's funny- India makes such allegations against Pakistan (supporters of terrorism) and backs it up with hard facts and no one batters an eyelid, Pakistan makes such claims based on 0 facts and purely anecdotal evidence and they expect what?

So far, India is yet to produce a single hard fact for those allegations :P. India has countless times bashed Pakistan Army and ISI for its role with terrorists, but are yet to prove this allegation :D.

You want to talk about conspiracy theories? Look no further than bharat and US.

Sir when it comes to conspiracy theories, i think Indians win outright. I mean come on you are talking about people whom were convinced that ISI was spreading aids among Indian soldiers, a freakin donkey and a pigeon were arrested for being Pakistani spies. Thats just outright pathetic if you ask me, arresting animals lol

Well unless US is a big hypocrite state that breaks international laws, it needs to provide evidence. If not, it's a state that needs to be sanctioned by the UN. To be consistent of what it asks from others, it needs to provide evidence. All this talk of human rights, justice, peace, accountability shouldn't be coming from US then. How you described US pretty much shows that it's a rogue state.
The question is not of US being a hypocrite or not, but whether the intention of Pakistan emulating that behavior is a viability or not.. You can only act like a bully if you have the brawn to back it up.. Else you just get knocked upon...

I am afraid not. You're taking cheap shots with rhetorical posts.
No sir I am not.. You just dont seem to be able to understand the line of discussion here..

Yes I did and yes it is.

No you didnt and No its not. :lol:

---------- Post added at 06:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 AM ----------

So far, India is yet to produce a single hard fact for those allegations :P. India has countless times bashed Pakistan Army and ISI for its role with terrorists, but are yet to prove this allegation :D.

The thread is about Pakistani accusations and not Indian ones ... pay attention dude...

When Pakistan itself produces all those evidences of its kartoot then why should india produce evidence ?You dont believe me Then look all those hilal-e- honorous awarded to all those so called "mujahideen" in kargil.I wonder if officer's rank were awarded first or the hillal-e-honours ;)

BTW Pakistani fear of RAW messing up in Balochistan from Afghanistan is genunie after Bangladesh exp. Aur yeh fear rahana chahiye.Great going RAW.

proof ?

oh i forgot rehman malik telling that he will do give it at the right time :P

read the comments in the tribune site by pakistanis and decide for yourslves...:lol:

India using Afghan soil for attacks in Balochistan: IG Frontier Corps – The Express Tribune

The only baluch guy who posted his comment there:

Ali baloch=Both countries Pakistan and Afghanistan are geo-strategically important. friendly Afghanistan can make Pakistan an economic hub and neither India nor U.S can tolerate this… 2nd most important reason is the development of Gawader port as it is located approximately 300 k.m away from the bay of Hormuz from where the transportation of oil is carried out to the world and it’s under U.S control. so a peaceful Baluchistan is problematic for the world powers. so the involvement of Indian hand can not be ruled out..

Solomon2 and his shytty rants can also be seen there.

Pakistanis are making a mockery of themselves in front of the whole world.

Pakistanis are making a mockery of themselves in front of the whole world.
how about this mockery janab.Really Indians make mockery of themselves.;)

jaswant_singh_kandhar1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom