What's new

India, US troops take part in simulated military operation

IMG_6170.JPG

IMG_6102.JPG

Seriously why no new pics? Yudh Abhays 2009 had 100s of pics and vids but this year<10 and no mention of this series on PACCPM (US ARMY) website but mentions of previous installments, and where are the Abrams? weird,very weird.

Ghataks naturally. They've got some decent upgrades in recent years. Never really believed it until my bro told me about it. :D.

But it is almost weird how come we don't hold training in the eastern front. I think US troops are pretty good in deserts and what they are weak in is high altitude warfare. Russians had this same problem until they started training in Belgaum.

Ghataks naturally. They've got some decent upgrades in recent years. Never really believed it until my bro told me about it. :D.

But it is almost weird how come we don't hold training in the eastern front. I think US troops are pretty good in deserts and what they are weak in is high altitude warfare. Russians had this same problem until they started training in Belgaum.

Same here..i also didnt believe it till i asked a few ex-RR guys and its good that they are so well trained and are gettting decent gear now.

Regarding training in the eastern front the US Army has sent its commandos to CIJWS a couple of time in the last 5-6 years.

Same here..i also didnt believe it till i asked a few ex-RR guys and its good that they are so well trained and are gettting decent gear now.

Regarding training in the eastern front the US Army has sent its commandos to CIJWS a couple of time in the last 5-6 years.

Well it is not just about US. I think we need to start using our eastern theatre well. My region offers a plethora of challenges for any friendly country's army. If you can pass Mizoram's jungle warfare school, you can pass anything. All soldiers have to undergo that hell before being called soldiers.

If US Marines or even Spetsnaz could clear it, they'd be equipped with some lethal skills.

I want to draw the attention of everyone at this pic.Look carefully at the batch printed on the cloth on top of the table.If you look closely it is the batch of a Mechanised force of the Jat regtt.Hence it is not the regular infantry but the Mechanised Infantry that took part in the excercise and that is even more wonderful..to see the standards of their training.

Well it is not just about US. I think we need to start using our eastern theatre well. My region offers a plethora of challenges for any friendly country's army. If you can pass Mizoram's jungle warfare school, you can pass anything. All soldiers have to undergo that hell before being called soldiers.

If US Marines or even Spetsnaz could clear it, they'd be equipped with some lethal skills.

Yes indeed...and N-E terrorists are the most well trained terrorists that the IA faces thatswhy they maintain such high standards at CiJWS

I want to draw the attention of everyone at this pic.Look carefully at the batch printed on the cloth on top of the table.If you look closely it is the batch of a Mechanised force of the Jat regtt.Hence it is not the regular infantry but the Mechanised Infantry that took part in the excercise and that is even more wonderful..to see the standards of their training.

Now that you mention it, I observed. But what were Ghataks doing with the mechanized forces? Usually they are attached to troops. :what:

Yes indeed...and N-E terrorists are the most well trained terrorists that the IA faces thatswhy they maintain such high standards at CiJWS

You mean terrorists creating problems here in NE. :P.

Now that you mention it, I observed. But what were Ghataks doing with the mechanized forces? Usually they are attached to troops. :what:

Ghataks are attatched to EVERY infantry battalion. Those taking part in this ex are Mechanized Infantry hence they are present.

Maybe Mechanised Infantry too has Ghataks.

Regarding NE terrorists what i meant was that they are better trained than Kashmiri terrorists and know how to use the jungle to their advantage.

Good to see INDIAN INFANTRY head gear goggles and uniforms getting far better in those pics.

But they really need FAR MORE in transport HELICOPTERS and MICV.

at least 5000 micv NEEDD for a land army of india,s size and at least 1000+ helicopters

India has half that many in both areas

Good to see INDIAN INFANTRY head gear goggles and uniforms getting far better in those pics.

But they really need FAR MORE in transport HELICOPTERS and MICV.

at least 5000 micv NEEDD for a land army of india,s size and at least 1000+ helicopters

India has half that many in both areas

I'd be happier to see this high quality gear on entire 13 lakh troops of our military first rather than going so much for 1000 helicopters first.

Back
Top Bottom