What's new

India, US to hold talks on China next week

China had a spate of occupiers right from the US, French, Portuguese, Germans, Brits, Russians, Japanese, Koreans etc - let's not get into Chinese history here.

As for being a jewel in the crown - that was because India was considered rich in jewels, gold, spices, minerals etc - it was called the country where milk and honey flowed compared to China which was only about rice and paddy fields.

Can you name some parts they occupied? And did you say koreans? We need to get into Chinese history because you are saying things that never happened. Trying to say that China was just as occupied as India.

Are you actually taking pride in being called the jew in the BRITISH CROWN!?

Also you have no idea what China has. So I'll forgive your mistake there.

We are making a total and utter mockery of Indian sovereignty.

Are you really Chinese?

The Chinese position has consistently been that they are within Chinese territory and that the Indians are making much ado about nothing.

Why would you repeat Indian propaganda against China?

Can you name some parts they occupied? And did you say koreans? We need to get into Chinese history because you are saying things that never happened. Trying to say that China was just as occupied as India.

Are you actually taking pride in being called the jew in the BRITISH CROWN!?

Also you have no idea what China has. So I'll forgive your mistake there.

Not interested :wave: maybe some other time - I am not an history buff.

how about jangez khan lol

I have no idea who that is, probably Mongol? Didn't know we needed to go back that far.

You guys got the Mughal empire, so on a total years occupied, you still win.

I have no idea who that is, probably Mongol? Didn't know we needed to go back that far.

Mughal Empire are considered an Indian empire.

involving USA so fast is a bad bad idea (as ome members suggested)this is not even a full scale war..lol...and Indian forces are more than capable of taking China alone if need arises.

that Mughal empire had Indian blood too. go and do some research.

that Mughal empire had Indian blood too. go and do some research.

The yuan dynasty had some Han blood too, and became almost identical to han. So why don't you also do some research.

I am not talking about that. I am talking about mongol empire

the yuan is the mongol empire, you didn't know that? Well i just wasted time arguing Chinese history with you, of which you knew none.

The yuan emperor is the leader of all other mongol empires.

the yuan is the mongol empire, you didn't know that? Well i just wasted time arguing Chinese history with you, of which you knew none.

The yuan emperor is the leader of all other mongol empires.

I am talking about jangez khan ruling over Chinese and for this reason I guess, Chinese look like mongols. Oo
Chinese are from mongol race, some call it yellow race. China has nothing of their own.

Mongols captured china right upto the vietnam border:

Mongol_Empire_map.gif

Back
Top Bottom