What's new

India, US to hold talks on China next week

replace Russia, with Japan, SK, Vietnam NATO etc

U can't replace Russia, Russia has been our closest ally and will continue to be..... A few diplomatic relations with Pakistan doesn't mean that Russia is our anti..... that kind of relationship even US have with Pakistan...

stop it man we know, how japs F***** you brutally. These links have no use. japs even after facing two nuks were not ready to free you.

If you fire a bullet, this time we will take away whole of the Aksai chin mind it.

Well, the japanese occupied us for about 8 years, the English occupation of india is 200+ years, you really want to go down this road with me.

they will not loose china either...

They will not support China either, rather they will support India.... Russia is the current second largest power in the World and China the third. More power to China in Asia is a threat for Russia. Diplomatic relations between powerhouses doesn't mean that they are the greatest allies. China was supporting Pakistan in 1971 but Russia gave full support to India. If that would have been the case they never would have done that.

In 1962, 1967 and 1987 we whipped you. 3 victories for the PLA and 3 losses for Indians.

I'm not surprised India is going to the US because India is an American colony.

Get you facts straight, 1967 and 1987 are the years famous for Chinese retreat and not the other way around. 1962 was a strategic victory for china but by that victory it made India into a military powerhouse today, which India had no intentions before 1962 thus a failure for you.

India is not an American colony, tell me one US base in India and I would agree to you.

Well, the japanese occupied us for about 8 years, the English occupation of india is 200+ years, you really want to go down this road with me.

Well, the Brits owned Hong Kong till 1997 and left when they wanted to.

Well, the Brits owned Hong Kong till 1997 and left when they wanted to.

first it was a tiny island, you are not seriously suggesting it is the same as occupying India did you? And are you suggesting I don't know why and how India got its independence? How Pakistan came to be? How the British screwed you one more time when they left?

Lastly, still shorter period of time than India occupation. And officially it was rent not occupation, did England "rent" India too?

first it was a tiny island, you are not seriously suggesting it is the same as occupying India did you? And are you suggesting I don't know why and how India got its independence? How Pakistan came to be? How the British screwed you one more time when they left?

Lastly, still shorter period of time than India occupation. And officially it was rent not occupation, did England "rent" India too?

You forget the multiple countries that occupied China for centuries - you are as messed up as us so what's the use of point scoring here, the Brits held your land much more time than us - so it doesn't really matter, and it's strange that you consider Hong Kong just a tiny island.

... while Portugal ruled Goa for 451 years.

Yeah but when India was formed - were shunted out - in fact thrown out - cheerleading much??

You forget the multiple countries that occupied China for centuries - you are as messed up as us so what's the use of point scoring here, the Brits held your land much more time than us - so it doesn't really matter, and it's strange that you consider Hong Kong just a tiny island.

It's not a tiny island? My map lied to me. Which countries occupied China? if you mean mongols and Manchus, the mongols, maybe you have a case, the manchu's qing dynasty is pretty much Chinese.

At least these have been Asian and today are very much Chinese. If they didn't say or show passport, you can't even tell the difference.

Do you consider France german occupation? The name France comes from the Franks, which is a german tribe, that occupied Roman Gaul after during the fall of Rome.

And which land did the british held of China other than hong kong and mancao by spain or some other euro country in crisis.

Nobody called China the jew in the British or anyone else's crown.

If you can't see the difference between occupying a whole country to a island, then.......

It's not a tiny island? My map lied to me. Which countries occupied China? if you mean mongols and Manchus, the mongols, maybe you have a case, the manchu's qing dynasty is pretty much Chinese.

At least these have been Asian and today are very much Chinese. If they didn't say or show passport, you can't even tell the difference.

Do you consider France german occupation? The name France comes from the Franks, which is a german tribe, that occupied Roman Gaul after during the fall of Rome.

And which land did the british held of China other than hong kong and mancao by spain or some other euro country in crisis.

Nobody called China the jew in the British or anyone else's crown.

If you can't see the difference between occupying a whole country to a island, then.......

China had a spate of occupiers right from the US, French, Portuguese, Germans, Brits, Russians, Japanese, Koreans etc - let's not get into Chinese history here.

As for being a jewel in the crown - that was because India was considered rich in jewels, gold, spices, minerals etc - it was called the country where milk and honey flowed compared to China which was only about rice and paddy fields.

Back
Top Bottom