What's new

India, US to hold talks on China next week

Indians are much taller than chinese by at least 3 inches. But then the indians i am considering here excludes the lower castes and untouchables who come to around 5'4" (due to malnourishment and genetics) bringing down the national average.

if USA was not fighting Japan. can you honestly tell me what your condition would be today?

because the CPC bots keep saying "1962" like a broken record

Well, if I just include Yao ming, and the other tall guy, they make Indians look like ants. Besides, there are also a few places I seen Indians be taller, but never more than a CM or two.

IF we just include the rich Chinese and not the poor mountain people, yea, we be taller too on average. So....

Well, if you read on Sino Japanese, by the time of American involvement the Japanese assault was already halted. It was a stalemate. China don't have the weapons and money to counter attack, while the Japanese can't go any further into China. They reached the mountains, and can't move their tanks in land and no more sea ports, so Navy can't play a role.

However, in a prolonged fight, the Chinese would become victorious, though US help certainly made that more certain and came at a much faster pace.

As to 1962, I have never heard anything from CPC on 1962, no tv shows, no music, no anything. It's not that they are trying to hide it, but the Vietnam war, Indian war and a few sea battles were hardly ever mentioned anymore, even the Korean war is not really mentioned.
@danger007

not sure how closely you are following Taiwan and China relationship, but you need to look again. A few conditions and talks have already been set and taken place.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is going stupid now.

From what I seen here, after about the second page or sometimes third comment, it starts to get stupid and not on topic.

So this is normal, more fun this way.

From what I seen here, after about the second page or sometimes third comment, it starts to get stupid and not on topic.

So this is normal, more fun this way.

Actually that's true!! If the world would have thought like us the PDF members, the world would have been destroyed by now.

Actually that's true!! If the world would have thought like us the PDF members, the world would have been destroyed by now.

was destroyed, many times then rebuilt each time. So they do think like PDF members, we PDF members are not aliens, at least some are not.

Don't hesitate, just do it, why consider too much, I know you indian want to beat china for last failure very much, it is a good chance, don't miss this, don't be something just can bark…………。

Whose last failure?

The failure that China was unable to stop India from making Sikkim an Indian state? :D

NIXON fly to China to meet Mao and Zhou, they need us to against USSR too, Who is dad? I don't think indian with low IQ know it!!!

The very fact China did not dare to intervene in 1971 war, clearly shows who is whose daddy.

Too difficult for dirty Han chavunism brainwashed degenerate 50 cent zombie to understand :D

was destroyed, many times then rebuilt each time. So they do think like PDF members, we PDF members are not aliens, at least some are not.

Commenting here won't backfire, which might in real life. That's y in order to do something in real life, u need to think twice thrice but you don't require this here. That's y the forum is filled with provocative comments. I am sure people here, will put their thoughts in a much logical way when they go to live debate, at least some. The rest i.e. the bashers will never get a scope as they reside far from logic.
You were correct, it's mere fun here.

WAKE UP CHINA !!! -We will NOT buy Chinese Goods, We will NOT eat Chinese food (in anycase Dog meat is Gros!) -WILL force China to stop aggression by putting together a CREDIBLE COALITION of like minded NON AGRESSIVE nations like India, Japan, Vietnam, Cambodia, Philippines, Cambodia, Thailand, Nepal, Maynmar and even get Pakistan to understand your 2 face slimy truth. -India Japan USA = 6 Chinas -Put pressure on China from all sides - Stop spending money on Chinese Goods. -I am working on it now ... every single citizen of the agrieved countries should do the same - we will succeed !!

No Foreign bases in South Asia but only a cooperation in strategic interests.

One can not always expect others to solve one's problems. India has to resort to its own strength while dealing with China. Friends like US or Japan should stay behind only.

Well, if I just include Yao ming, and the other tall guy, they make Indians look like ants. Besides, there are also a few places I seen Indians be taller, but never more than a CM or two.

IF we just include the rich Chinese and not the poor mountain people, yea, we be taller too on average. So....

but largely you are all racially and ethnically one arent you? Han chinese? In india, its a lot different. lower castes and untouchables make up majority of the population but they largely ignored because they are not considered "human". the untouchables for eg, suffer from rampant malnourishment while food rots in warehouses across india. This may be a method of population control since out of the 10 kids they usually have, 5 die due to hunger

Well, if you read on Sino Japanese, by the time of American involvement the Japanese assault was already halted. It was a stalemate. China don't have the weapons and money to counter attack, while the Japanese can't go any further into China. They reached the mountains, and can't move their tanks in land and no more sea ports, so Navy can't play a role.

However, in a prolonged fight, the Chinese would become victorious, though US help certainly made that more certain and came at a much faster pace.

Let me put it this way. Japan was using 65% of its resources to fight USA and 20% to fight china. take USA out of the picture and u see that japan allocates 85% of its resources to annex china. doesnt take a genius to figure out what would have happened

As to 1962, I have never heard anything from CPC on 1962, no tv shows, no music, no anything. It's not that they are trying to hide it, but the Vietnam war, Indian war and a few sea battles were hardly ever mentioned anymore, even the Korean war is not really mentioned.
@danger007

not sure how closely you are following Taiwan and China relationship, but you need to look again. A few conditions and talks have already been set and taken place.

by CPC bots i mean the chinese trolls here in this website

Last edited by a moderator:
WAKE UP CHINA !!! -We will NOT buy Chinese Goods, We will NOT eat Chinese food (in anycase Dog meat is Gros!) -WILL force China to stop aggression by putting together a CREDIBLE COALITION of like minded NON AGRESSIVE nations like India, Japan, Vietnam, Cambodia, Philippines, Cambodia, Thailand, Nepal, Maynmar and even get Pakistan to understand your 2 face slimy truth. -India Japan USA = 6 Chinas -Put pressure on China from all sides - Stop spending money on Chinese Goods. -I am working on it now ... every single citizen of the agrieved countries should do the same - we will succeed !!

Nah, our land and air bases as well as our seaports are ready to aid China in any war effort against India.

:pakistan::china:

Sorry.

Let me put it this way. Japan was using 65% of its resources to fight USA and 20% to fight china. take USA out of the picture and u see that japan allocates 85% of its resources to annex china. doesnt take a genius to figure out what would have happened

The Imperial Japanese Army (IJA) had approximately 3,200,000 regulars. More Japanese troops were quartered in China than deployed elsewhere in the Pacific Theater during the war. Japanese divisions ranged from 20,000 men in its divisions numbered less than 100, to 10,000 men in divisions numbered greater than 100.

At the time of the attack on Pearl Harbor, the IJA had 51 divisions, of which 35 were in China, and 39 independent brigades, of which all but one were in China. This represented roughly 80% of the IJA's manpower.

Second Sino-Japanese War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know this is wiki, but it's mostly correct. America wanted China to occupy all the best troops of IJA, so that they can focus on Europe.

Although the Chinese front of World War II is often treated as secondary in the west, of the 2,300,000 Japanese soldiers stationed overseas, 1,200,000 were in China

China - World War 2 on History

The number obviously is different in different time periods, but at no time were the elites not in China.

According to a report submitted by the Japanese Headquarters, there were in the China Theatre (excluding Manchuria), Indochina north of the 16th parallel, and Formosa over 1,385,000 Japanese troops and over half a million Japanese civilians.

The Surrender of Japanese Forces in the China Theatre

Chinese counter attack

Battle of West Hunan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chinese with stood and counter attacked with success.

Second Guangxi Campaign - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Guangxi campaign would have pushed the Japanese back to sea, but Soviets invaded and American dropped their bomb, so end of war.

do you still doubt what I say? I can show more sources, though I really don't want to since it's a hassle.

Last one check out the battle of Shanghai and Wuhan.

Battle of Shanghai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Battle of Shanghai, 3000 planes and more than 130 ships as well as 300,000 elites in one battle.

Battle of Wuhan
Battle of Wuhan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
not as big, but still large.

Second Sino-Japanese War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know this is wiki, but it's mostly correct. America wanted China to occupy all the best troops of IJA, so that they can focus on Europe.

China - World War 2 on History

The number obviously is different in different time periods, but at no time were the elites not in China.

The Surrender of Japanese Forces in the China Theatre

Chinese counter attack

Battle of West Hunan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chinese with stood and counter attacked with success.

Second Guangxi Campaign - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Guangxi campaign would have pushed the Japanese back to sea, but Soviets invaded and American dropped their bomb, so end of war.

do you still doubt what I say? I can show more sources, though I really don't want to since it's a hassle.

Last one check out the battle of Shanghai and Wuhan.

Battle of Shanghai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Battle of Shanghai, 3000 planes and more than 130 ships as well as 300,000 elites in one battle.

Battle of Wuhan
Battle of Wuhan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
not as big, but still large.

stop it man we know, how japs F***** you brutally. These links have no use. japs even after facing two nuks were not ready to free you.

If you fire a bullet, this time we will take away whole of the Aksai chin mind it.

Back
Top Bottom