What's new

India-US-Japan trilateral meet on Monday

I think we should only move into strategic alliance upto the point it serves as a deterrent for us against China. Not any more !!

See ? thats how Mr Nehru was thinking back 1962.....Indi Chini brothers. Come on guys!

No need joint excercise, China will deal with it.

Whom you brought in this thread...Nehru?? He was a dumb regarding China matter...But as I said hope our diplomat would get max out of this situation.

See ? thats how Mr Nehru was thinking back 1962.....Indi Chini brothers. Come on guys!

No need joint excercise, China will deal with it.

On second thoughts, You should form this grouping of China and Pakistan and whoever wants to join with you - what's the point of having them if you can't use them?

Go for a joint exercise and get trained and give them training too to come to the battlefield.
Maybe India will make up it's mind then :coffee:

It will make most Chinese believe India is hostile when India engages with Japan closely in this moment.

We want to make friendly relations almost all countries .

We donot create our relations with a third country on the basis of what chinese are believing.

If you guys have any problem , you should solve it b/w yourselves.

Russians and Iranians won't neutralize India. Your imaginary alliance is far away from real

your comments just show your immaturity my friend.

Alliances are like shifting sand. As interest diverge, so do alliances.

The closer India gets to the US and Israel, the further away Iran would want to get from India.

We have an expression in the US. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Capisch, Genius ?

in the naval arena iran and pakistan are of little consequence,so even if they 'come together' they are irrelevant.

The closer India gets to the US and Israel, the further away Iran would want to get from India.

Capisch, Genius ?
I have a question to you, will china and Pakistan friendship shift if India for example broken apart let's say tomorrow?

^^^Unlikely,China-Pak friendship is not wholly India centric,it will go for bigger interests in West Asia.

India should respect where China stands, in retrun, we will respect yours.

Capisch, Genius ?

Not the case as Iran needs $$ right now due to sanctions and India is big buyer of Iranian oil :agree:

A small problem.. respect is earned, not asked for.

Earn it, and you won't have to ask for it.

If you look at Chinese policy towards India and its infrastructure building measures along its western border we should take it as a blessing and an eye opener. It was our fault that since 60 years we have done absolutely nothing in our north eastern sectors. The multi-lane road tracks on the chinese side and the frequent air strips on Tibetan plateau could have been reciprocated with a similar kind of effort on our part. Then you might have seen respect in China's eyes.
You can not earn respect when you pose like a sitting duck,isn't it?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom