What's new

India: US$ 100 billion scam and Nuclear energy security at stake??

Its better than....ummmm...I can't say.......

But I won't argue with you or defend India, for the sake of arguing just because you are a Pakistani, as you are speaking the truth.

P.S. No Offense.

Mate, FBR's are still in their infancy. It will take sometime before commercial scale application.

Additionally, why are you trying to teach advanced reactor engineering to trolls? :D

You accusing me of trolling, when I was replying to some one else and saw the cut-pasted and dated response from KRAIT. Requested him to atleast change the date before posting old cut pastes. He probably got annoyed.

And if you want to discuss the FBRs and their cycle etc - any time.

The world must be laughing at India, where the **** is our country going?

They are not laughing at India, in fact country like China were very much in the same boat until recently.
The Developed nations have the technology to harvest every resource on this earth. What happens if developing country need those resource in the future? Who knows.

Japan has been buying rare material from China for decades. they bough so much they put them in cargo containers and dropped them in the ocean for future reserve. If you want to control the export, they call it power play. LOL

Articles: China's Rare-Earth Power-Play

So what correctitive measures are taking place?

And let's not pretend that the BJP or anyone else in Indian politics is 100% clean. I am not a Congress supporter btw, before you ask. Corruption is endemic in all levels of society the only variable is the amounts involved. This situation will exisit for as long as the Indian people allow it to, as long as they remain passive, indifferent and unchallenging to such behavior these poltiicans and everyone else are going to apply what they have done for their entire lives and continue this outrageous corruption that really does threaten India's long term economic health. $100 BN FFS!! With the significant multiplier effect in the Indian economy this sort of injection into the Indian economy would have mammoth consequences.

NO one is 100% clean. The concept of lesser of the two evils come into play.

They are not laughing at India, in fact country like China were very much in the same boat until recently.
The Developed nations have the technology to harvest every resource on this earth. What happens if developing country need those resource in the future? Who knows.

Japan has been buying rare material from China for decades. they bough so much they put them in cargo containers and dropped them in the ocean for future reserve. If you want to control the export, they call it power play. LOL

Articles: China's Rare-Earth Power-Play

but its fair.. the minerals belong to china so must benefit them... cant let others loot it.. India also needs to protect its resources...first India then others.

@Ticker.

Didn't you read that Prototype doesn't mean final product ?

I cut-pasted from other discussion, the info provided by a member.

Well I will leave you at that as Hyperion suggested.

@Sicsheep

Nice post buddy. Unbiased and to the point. In future, feel free to criticize if you don't like something about it an avoid Indian trolls which may make you hate India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom