What's new

India up for another dirty game in Kashmir

No talks, no agreements, no appeals, and no resolutions will ever change Hindu mentality and force Indians in fulfilling their commitments with the people of J&K, Pakistan, and world community. Indians have been violating mutual or multilateral agreements, commitments, and promises all along since 1947. Indians will continue killing the people of Indian occupied J&K. There is an old saying that Hindu is the best slave but the worst master. The only language Indians understand is the force. Pakistan needs to show its spine and turn the occupied lands into graveyard for the Indian soldiers. That is the only solution. Why are we scared? Remember our military is in the best shape and India's is in the worst shape since 1947. The only missing thing is the leadership having a strong belief in the Almighty Allah SWT.

No talks, no agreements, no appeals, and no resolutions will ever change Hindu mentality and force Indians in fulfilling their commitments with the people of J&K, Pakistan, and world community. Indians have been violating mutual or multilateral agreements, commitments, and promises all along since 1947. Indians will continue killing the people of Indian occupied J&K. There is an old saying that Hindu is the best slave but the worst master. The only language Indians understand is the force. Pakistan needs to show its spine and turn the occupied lands into graveyard for the Indian soldiers. That is the only solution. Why are we scared? Remember our military is in the best shape and India's is in the worst shape since 1947. The only missing thing is the leadership having a strong belief in the Almighty Allah SWT.

so declare war?

The War for Afghanistan is ending...

The War for Kashmir is starting.....

The Sefer is important for the Zafer belongs to HIM....

HE WHO has given the Zafer in Afghanistan is the same ZAT WHO will render
the Zafer in Kashmir.....

No "surprise" here....

It seems like the Indians wishes of "two fronts war" could become a reality.

All three armies are now mobilising their troops in Kashmir and Laddakh.
I think India may start a war before USA withdraws its troops from Afghanistan completely.
India is sensing that they may end up targets once Afghanistan is sorted out.

It seems like the Indians wishes of "two fronts war" could become a reality.

All three armies are now mobilising their troops in Kashmir and Laddakh.
I think India may start a war before USA withdraws its troops from Afghanistan completely.
India is sensing that they may end up targets once Afghanistan is sorted out.

Nah I wouldn't expect a war just now. I'll give it a few more years. Also do you have any evidence of mobilization on PA and PLA's side?
I do know India has moved troops but there's hardly any evidence of a PA and PLA reponse.

Nah I wouldn't expect a war just now. I'll give it a few more years. Also do you have any evidence of mobilization on PA and PLA's side?
I do know India has moved troops but there's hardly any evidence of a PA and PLA reponse.

Well, Chinese are replacing their strength with the fresh troops. There is also evidence of equipment being moved.
Pakistan is conducting the exercises, especially "capturing the mountain" could be a pretext to first clear Siachen from Indian's control.

In any case, if India is moving its army near the border for confrontations , you think China and Pakistan will idly sit by and let India take the advantage!!

Northern War is coming!
Expect a coordinated attack from 25,000+ ISIS+Blackwater lot from West.

The War for Afghanistan is ending...

The War for Kashmir is starting.....

The Sefer is important for the Zafer belongs to HIM....

HE WHO has given the Zafer in Afghanistan is the same ZAT WHO will render
the Zafer in Kashmir.....

No "surprise" here....

"Death is certain for the born, and re-birth is certain for the dead; therefore you should not feel grief for what is inevitable." - Bhagavad Gita

The inevitable is happening and its beyond your control. Just witness it as it is destined to happen..

I think Kashmir "solution" will be implemented, once uncle Sam's presence on western flank is erased. And I dont think it will be only Kashmir, China got its own unfinished agenda.

Indians know what is coming their way.

imran + bajwa combo

spineless

Just the usual screaming from the Pakistani Foreign Ministry every couple of months to remain relevant while the billionaire Pakistani Defence Minister is missing for nearly 3-years.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom