What's new

India up for another dirty game in Kashmir

So as long as we keep pumping in Mujahideen, maintain issue from Pakistan Army in the west and the Chinese PLA from the north, I don't care if modi hatches plots and conspiracies using his nipple tassels, none of it means anything. end of the day, hindus don't want the last words they hear before getting beheaded to be "Allah hu Akbar, Kashmir banay ga Pakistan"!

"Death is certain for the born, and re-birth is certain for the dead; therefore you should not feel grief for what is inevitable." - Bhagavad Gita

The inevitable is happening and its beyond your control. Just witness it as it is destined to happen..
Your forefathers never read this Bhagavad Gita in there 1k years of record slavery ??
Just the usual screaming from the Pakistani Foreign Ministry every couple of months to remain relevant while the billionaire Pakistani Defence Minister is missing for nearly 3-years.
At least he is not sending saries to the mother of a BjP terrorist

No talks, no agreements, no appeals, and no resolutions will ever change Hindu mentality and force Indians in fulfilling their commitments with the people of J&K, Pakistan, and world community. Indians have been violating mutual or multilateral agreements, commitments, and promises all along since 1947. Indians will continue killing the people of Indian occupied J&K. There is an old saying that Hindu is the best slave but the worst master. The only language Indians understand is the force. Pakistan needs to show its spine and turn the occupied lands into graveyard for the Indian soldiers. That is the only solution. Why are we scared? Remember our military is in the best shape and India's is in the worst shape since 1947. The only missing thing is the leadership having a strong belief in the Almighty Allah SWT.

We Indians will pray that the only missing ingredients as per you, i.e. Strong Belief in Allah of your leadership, is granted by Allah.

It seems like the Indians wishes of "two fronts war" could become a reality.

All three armies are now mobilising their troops in Kashmir and Laddakh.
I think India may start a war before USA withdraws its troops from Afghanistan completely.
India is sensing that they may end up targets once Afghanistan is sorted out.

China should attack Arunachal instead, and as their submarine last time came undetected to visit Pak. This time they send to sink indian ships. and let india built up and attack from kashmir side. :P

Nonsense, in fact, Indian Kashmir will in all likelyhood get it's statehood back.

Remember my words

1. Pakistan DID nothing when 370 revoked. At least if Bajwa builds massive military built-up @ the borders, that might force world powers to sit in the UN and pressurize India.
2. Pakistan FAILED to take advantage when Indians were banged by the Chinese at Gulwan (eastern part).
3. Pakistan again did another blunder while making so-called BS Peace for 120 days on LOC.

Clearly shows PATHETIC strategies of Bajwa and Co.... can't believe is this establishment or some reloo katay sorry to say...

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom