What's new

India unveils $30 laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
so now most of the Pakistanis find it indigestible because it is cheap,these r the same Pakistanis who reach at the cloud 9 when discussed about chines products(famous for its low cost around the world)

Why are you feeling so insulted?

It is crap. I dont need to show anything to prove that.
Yes sir its CRAP, because it is made in india, so for PATRIOTIC pakistan it will always be a CRAP. Am happy for poor children of India, they would get this CRAP.

To indians. Cut the CRAP.
Do we need to satisfy others when its price tag and motive behind it speaks for itself.

Your success rate could be measured by your enemies cry rate over it.

Yes sir its CRAP, because it is made in india, so for PATRIOTIC pakistan it will always be a CRAP. Am happy for poor children of India, they would get this CRAP.

To indians. Cut the CRAP.
Do we need to satisfy others when its price tag and motive behind it speaks for itself.

Your success rate could be measured by your enemies cry rate over it.

Think whatever you like, but one person's crap is another person's gold.

I don't know why you are comparing it to iPAD! Adam is low cost tablet using open source Android so the general public in India can afford it.
iPAD is built for people with heavy wallets, no doubt the experience on iPhone/iPad is much better/smoother but both are targeted at different markets. iPad cost around $899 here compared to Adam which will be $30-$45.

Currently i am using iPad at work and Dell streak (running Android) at home, Anroid beats IOS hands down. Android's memory management is far superior to IOS and Android can truly multi task unlike IOS. I must admit that iPad truly shines when it comes to feel and GUI experience of applications.

When you say iPad is built around applications, same is the case with Android! it's apps based and there are thousands of apps available at Google apps.

First, Adam was made before I pad, Next.... the one launched Today is Not Adam, Today's Launch was 30$ laptop for promoting E Education In India... not Adam....Please Dont post just for the sake of promoting Your Anti India Views

Good work. Technology to help poorest of poor.

God helps those who help themselves.

A lot of good work and innovation is going on in india by different labs. All this will bear fruits in the coming years.

Cheers.:cheers:

so now most of the Pakistanis find it indigestible because it is cheap,these r the same Pakistanis who reach at the cloud 9 when discussed about chines products(famous for its low cost around the world)

Not, because its cheap, but because of its looks and features.

Why drag Chinese into this as usual, and please lay off you guys double standard game, yeah right, its fun to bash cheap products from China, it hurt when others put India down for the same reason?
So now you defend yourself with "Cheap price doesn't=low quality:argh:
Anyway a good achievement for Indians.:cheers:

Just cut the crap, i dont know why the people dont know Sh!t and they act as super duper market experts.
Dont post any post again on this section, go and do some homework.
The launch price of adam is going to be around 300 $ not 30-45$:hitwall::hitwall:

yo watch your mouth first!

if the launch price of Adam is going to be $300 than it piece of sh!t..
have a look here, tablets with Android similar to Adam are being sold for $70-$100. So cut the crap and take your p!$$ out elsewhere.
Perhaps you need do some search first what the cheap tablets are about!

7" Android Tablet PC Netbook WEBCAM/ETHERNET- 256MB RAM - eBay, Laptops, Notebooks, Computers. (end time 07-Aug-10 05:12:23 AEST)

the post below mine from you, shows its $30 so i think you need to cut the crap.

Last edited:
Not, because its cheap, but because of its looks and features.

Actually our worthy sir isnt satisfied with its looks and features:cry::cry:

Actually sir, have a another look 30 $
have this

rs1500tablet210710.jpg

or have this

nokia1100v.jpg

price is same
:woot::woot:

one more achievement of kapil Sibbal ministery!

now, mass produce it and give it to the students on loan.

Isn't it great when these high tec gadgets become cheap to afford,the inventors & well as the MMS led govt deserves a big :tup: ..WOW wonderful..nobody thought about mobiles when they were first introduced in INDIA..a b/w handset cost Rs 30,000/- upwards..now more compact color handset is available under Rs 1000/- (thanks to China) so it has become affordable even to daily wage owners--gone r the days when people have to go personally to meet & talk..now they can do it with few paisa...so it has economic advantages & convenience--same will happen to poor kids--am sure some NGO's or business houses will soon take the initiative even to further subsidize the product further--may be even the Govt can collect a toll for a few rupees like they collect education cess with most bills..and for those who criticize this product pls do not do it unless u know anything abt it--THIS IS A GREAT INITIATIVE done by students who will the future R&D scientists from the Asian silicon valley--afterall India is a R&D hub--of the world--this product will certainly shake the education sector of the world and many poor countries will soon get inspiration to develop similar products or they even buy these--even the UNESCO will take note-:tup:

Last edited:
First, Adam was made before I pad, Next.... the one launched Today is Not Adam, Today's Launch was 30$ laptop for promoting E Education In India... not Adam....Please Dont post just for the sake of promoting Your Anti India Views

Did you even read my post??? did you even see to whom i replied and why i replied ???

Why dont you take another good look at my post and tell me where its Anti India?

You guys just come running and start posting useless nonsense without looking at the context.

And if you read the thread from the first page you will know why adam was being discussed. :no:

yo watch your mouth first!

if the launch price of Adam is going to be $300 than it piece of sh!t..
have a look here, tablets with Android similar to Adam are being sold for $70-$100. So cut the crap and take your p!$$ out elsewhere.
Perhaps you need do some search first what the cheap tablets are about!

7" Android Tablet PC Netbook WEBCAM/ETHERNET- 256MB RAM - eBay, Laptops, Notebooks, Computers. (end time 07-Aug-10 05:12:23 AEST)

the post below mine from you, shows its $30 so i think you need to cut the crap.

Great, first i had enlightened you about real price of Adam ( not 30-45 $:rofl::rofl:) and now i need to enlighten you about its Real features..

Sorry am not gonna do spoon feeding. Go and read yourself.

Hint.- Adam doesnt fall in 70$ laptop bar, u could put this new 30$ laptop in it:azn:
:wave::wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom