What's new

India unveils $30 laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
why are so many Pakistani's trolling on this thread ? what are they trying to prove ? seriously dont comment if you cant cant comment constructively. At least study the details and then comment, This laptop is not a top of the line Alienware or something, its just to get poor children access to technology. Why cant some nutheads here understand that this laptop is not meant for gaming lol Its a very basic educational model.

why are so many Pakistani's trolling on this thread ? what are they trying to prove ?
??????????????????????????????????? who's trying to prove what.....and whose trolling....

and then the same members who are making BS comments on this thread assume a hurt and bewildered expression when Indians take pot shots at JF 17. I am glad though that there are still saner members like Santro who do not automatically turn on the demeaning mode about every thing Indian..

yup so true, all Pakistani members start jumping the second we criticize the JF-17 but they cant stop criticizing this excellent initiative that will benefit so many. Call the JF-17 cheap and your trolling but call this inexpensive laptop useless and your indulging in excellent debate. Double standards.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

??????????????????????????????????? who's trying to prove what.....and whose trolling....

im not talking about u hasnain, i read you comments and you have the ability to look at things with an open mind. Read the first 6 pages and you will know what im talking about.

yup so true, all Pakistani members start jumping the second we criticize the JF-17 but they cant stop criticizing this excellent initiative that will benefit so many. Call the JF-17 cheap and your trolling but call this inexpensive laptop useless and your indulging in excellent debate. Double standards.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

im not talking about u hasnain, i read you comments and you have the ability to look at things with an open mind. Read the first 6 pages and you will know what im talking about.

chal bai abghusa chor dee mery post bhi pardh lety to acha tha:smitten:

awwwww how cute give kids a crappy laptop while pandup jee spends billion upon billion IN DEFENCE SPENDINGS on the bad enemies lol reminds me of MOTHER INDIA

man you need help.

chal bai abghusa chor dee mery post bhi pardh lety to acha tha:smitten:

bhaijan mein apki baat nehi kar raha, par aap kud pehle 6-7 page pad lo phir apko samaj aa jayega ki mein kya keh raha hoon. We know Indians and Pakistani's cant get along but criticizing a great educational initiative is nothing but cheap and being low life. Sorry to say but some very senior members have given some very disgusting comments on this thread and it shows how blinded they are by hate. Bhaijan kaha the app ? gayab hi ho gaye ?

bhaijan mein apki baat nehi kar raha, par aap kud pehle 6-7 page pad lo phir apko samaj aa jayega ki mein kya keh raha hoon. We know Indians and Pakistani's cant get along but criticizing a great educational initiative is nothing but cheap and being low life. Sorry to say but some very senior members have given some very disgusting comments on this thread and it shows how blinded they are by hate. Bhaijan kaha the app ? gayab hi ho gaye ?[/QUOTE]

tughy nhi pata bhai? main wohi computer leny gya tha 100$ le ker india 3 computer khreedny:D

yaar suspend para tha 7 din kisi ki meherbani se:P

If we actually get the thing off to a million kids, it'll be such an achievement for Linux & Opensource. They've been evangelizing for so long...this'll be a great proof point for them.

bhaijan mein apki baat nehi kar raha, par aap kud pehle 6-7 page pad lo phir apko samaj aa jayega ki mein kya keh raha hoon. We know Indians and Pakistani's cant get along but criticizing a great educational initiative is nothing but cheap and being low life. Sorry to say but some very senior members have given some very disgusting comments on this thread and it shows how blinded they are by hate. Bhaijan kaha the app ? gayab hi ho gaye ?[/QUOTE]

tughy nhi pata bhai? main wohi computer leny gya tha 100$ le ker india 3 computer khreedny:D

yaar suspend para tha 7 din kisi ki meherbani se:P

LOL Phir mila computer ? lol koi baat nehi bhaijan aap wapas aa gaye wohi hamare liye bahut hai. Aur batao kya chal raha hai ?

LOL Phir mila computer ? lol koi baat nehi bhaijan aap wapas aa gaye wohi hamare liye bahut hai. Aur batao kya chal raha hai ?

compute kesy leta rasty main punjab perta hai ludhyana gai thy daru pee raj ke bhuna hoa bakra khaya or wapas chal diye:D ab kya kery computer to baad main bhi le sakty hai ayashi kon baad main kerta hai?:P

Excellent effort by the govt. We need this type of project that can benefit common Indians. I wish, without any delay govt will start mass production and give it to the poor students specially those from sub-urban and villages. It's performances and features are more than enough for a student and general works of a computer.

This will greatly improve IT awareness and uses among the people..... more and more talents will come up!!

23sibal1.jpg

computer_149576f.jpg

why are so many Pakistani's trolling on this thread ? what are they trying to prove ? seriously dont comment if you cant cant comment constructively. At least study the details and then comment, This laptop is not a top of the line Alienware or something, its just to get poor children access to technology. Why cant some nutheads here understand that this laptop is not meant for gaming lol Its a very basic educational model.

Only some of them were trolling(sadly,including the Admin) I don't think we should generalize,last 3 pages do have +ve comments from Pakistani members,so lets all of us chill and celebrate the fact this can lead to an education revolution for poor kids and primary education not just in India,maybe all over the developing world.
:cheers:

Last edited:
Only some of them were trolling(sadly,including the Admin) I don't think we should generalize,last 3 pages do have +ve comments from Pakistani members,so lets all of us chill and celebrate the fact this can lead to an education revolution for poor kids and primary education.
:cheers:

Yups me too, i was really amazed to see that a person having a position of ADMIN on a responsible forum could take cheap shots and go for trolling.
Being true, after reading the ADMINs post i got bit upset about this forum. Yeah the same forum which i used to like very much for last 6 months.:frown::frown:

india's one more achievement ...................... this would improve litracy rate in country..

india's one more achievement ...................... this would improve litracy rate in country..

I don't know how much impact it will have on literacy,but surely will improve the quality of education,provided there is access to internet.

Anyways,as per the rules of this forum you as a new member must open a thread in the member's introduction section and introduce yourself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom