What's new

Featured India Uncovered its secret "GHATAK" drone: Stealth deep strike capable

I respect your point, I don’t understand why pakistanis start trolling Indian projects saying them failure, Today’s Tejas is heavily upgraded and in December the deal for 83 MK1A Tejas will be signed.

Rustom-2 failed? how? when it is under development how one say it failed?
yesterday’s Nirbhay test was done with an Indian engine which was turbofan, earlier tests were done with russian turbojet engines.

turbofan use increases range and that was the test about.
just google how many times American and Russian missiles failed tests before trolling us.
As I have already wrote, there is nothing wrong in failing!
Indian Aviation Industry initiated much earlier than Pakistan. Pakistan wasn't fortunate enough in inheriting industrial base that India did. So, its understandable that India has more indigenization of aviation related equipment.

Pakistan is catching up obviously with Chinese help, and may be from Turkish friends. If you can think with open mind then you can very well know that china started with reverse engineering things. Now, they are leading in many technologies. Reverse engineering provide experience knowledge and expertise swiftly as compare to starting from ground up. Chinese have wingloong even if it is inspired drone, but reality is China has a capable drone that they build in their own factories and India doesn't.

You can be proud of your Tejas etc, but there is no denying the fact that Teja is yet to be operationalized fully, while Jf17 is now a decade old jet, and it provided us with confidence to aim for much more ambitious project like FGFA AZM and UCAVs.

1602568525709.png
1602568481208.png

This forum instantly become troll each other forum when Indian and Pakistanis join a thread.
Why we can't just discuss the topic in hand?
It doesn't matter who is making what and who is better... It can be decided in war, until hen we should discuss the technicalities and design etc. So, that people like us, who are here to learn can learn something!
Grow up guys!
Sir we are ready to have productive discussions regarding capabilities of systems etc but Indians on the other hand have started a troll thread I have read previous pages of the post and all they say is
Chinese drones are shit.... American drones are cool .... Pakistani drones are copy of Chinese systems..... and other troll posts.... then if we ridicule them we are called unprofessional... double standards... pdf should set a standard for Indians on form anyone who is trolling should be banned simple..... we don't want RSS trolls here look at their laughing reactions on serious topics and you call us trolls ...

Sir we are ready to have productive discussions regarding capabilities of systems etc but Indians on the other hand have started a troll thread I have read previous pages of the post and all they say is
Chinese drones are shit.... American drones are cool .... Pakistani drones are copy of Chinese systems..... and other troll posts.... then if we ridicule them we are called unprofessional... double standards... pdf should set a standard for Indians on form anyone who is trolling should be banned simple..... we don't want RSS trolls here look at their laughing reactions on serious topics and you call us trolls ...
Like you troll our programs for delays. We never said American drones are cool or chinese are shit, the ones china made completely by themselves are cool no doubt but we should stop trolling each other for delays and be sensible, our programs delayed due to sanctions, PSUs etc, now private players lead the development and we have no sanctions and the infrastructure is ready.
I mean do you honestly believed what you just wrote?
This is the reality of the project, as per HAL and ADA.
Private firm will lead the project ( most likely L&T).

Last edited:
Private or not, are you aware that Russian's project has being delayed for years.
Yes because they did some mistakes, they ignored serpentine design intakes, and made a bulky aircraft ignoring many 5th gen techs, in case of Russia the only thing delaying Su57 is money, They are under sanctions.

we learnt from the American success and Russian mistakes that they made, south korean jet is impressively designed with all 5th gen capabilities, russians were making some sort of flanker type FGFA.

we hope our AMCA will be as good.

Like you troll our programs for delays. We never said American drones are cool or chinese are shit, the ones china made completely by themselves are cool no doubt but we should stop trolling for delays and be sensible, our programs delayed due to sanctions, PSUs etc, now private players lead the development and we have no sanctions and the infrastructure is ready.

This is the reality of the project, as per HAL and ADA.
Private firm will lead the project ( most likely L&T).
Now you came back on the ground huh ... instead of discussing capabilities of systems etc you are trolling not accepting criticism... when we criticise your military hardware you think we are trolling you understand the difference between trolling and criticising I said nirbhay failed yes it did it was aborted after some time it's a fact not trolling... I look forward to having productive discussions if you guys are willing to not take everything as trolling and move on to serious discussions

Now you came back on the ground huh ... instead of discussing capabilities of systems etc you are trolling not accepting criticism... when we criticise your military hardware you think we are trolling you understand the difference between trolling and criticising I said nirbhay failed yes it did it was aborted after some time it's a fact not trolling... I look forward to having productive discussions if you guys are willing to not take everything as trolling and move on to serious discussions
I respect criticism but that should be logical, for no reason you all are making fun of Tejas.

First see the 1st page of discussion who started it pls.

ok ceasefire lets be serious.

in case of Russia the only thing delaying Su57 is money, They are under sanctions.
They are chunking out nuclear subs in dozen, money is not the factor as they are not reluctant to invest into national projects, Su-57 surely is one of them.

They are chunking out nuclear subs in dozen, money is not the factor as they are not reluctant to invest into national projects, Su-57 surely is one of them.
Yes SU57 is very bulky and big and hence remains underpowered even with extremely powerful pair of engines.
Again another troll, listen Ghatak is stealth drone and who said we are buying MQ-9 Reapers? Only navy is interested not army and airforce check latest updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aims To Counter Dassault, Boeing & Northrop UCAVs
:o::o::o:

with the induction of Astra and Meteor we have regained the edge we had.
Induction is an edge over a regular user? Blown!!!

Today I was thinking why everybody trolls with... u 9!

Looool...I think you are upset because PAF made IAF their bitches and modi was and still is the chai wala and I just made you my bitch. Now back to the kennel. Dont start if you cannot handle it
I have a lot for you I just don’t want to make this forum a hostile one
now stop fighting and discuss logic

58% of Airframe is Pakistani rest whole aircraft is made with Imported components, name anything pakistani in JF17.

As a forum policy, we advise all new members to go through the hundreds of pages worth of information already present on the forum on almost every topic related to Pakistan's military complex before asking the same questions which were answered more than a decade ago.

Last edited:
impressive work. it will be a crime not to take the advantage of the level of technology access granted to India by the west which leads the world in technological achievements and developments. it might developed with the aim of penetrating Chinese airspace Pakistan is just a convenient starting point.

should Pakistan do the copy cat? well who am I to comment when we have a large force of armchair generals and strategists on this forum.

This project is directly followed by PMO.
Their aim was that they dont want anykind of foreign elements in this project .
If they released this model then you can probably assume theyare in very advanced stage of this project.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom