What's new

India: Turkey's offensive in Syria deeply concerning, will affect regional stability

Furthermore, what do India and Indians think about the operations Israel has conducted in Syria,against Assad?

I can't say about the Indian government but as an Indian citizen I condemn the Israeli attacks on Syria.

Furthermore, I believe that the Indian military should help the Syrian government in the war against the thousands of terrorists that have infested Syria since 2011.

Also, the Syrian government has already invited India to become its partner in the post-war reconstruction of Syria.

Last edited:

Summary: India's Ministry of External Affairs issued a statement today, condemning Turkey's recent offensive operation in Syria and called it a deeply concerning matter.
Adds that the Turkish operation will badly affect regional stability and affect the anti-terror fight & co-operation in the region.

Thats the respond of Erdogans UN speech about Kashmir.

I can't say about the Indian government but as an Indian citizen I condemn the Israeli attacks on Syria.

Furthermore, I believe that the Indian military should help the Syrian government in the war against the thousands of terrorists that have infested Syria since 2011.

Also, the Syrian government has already invited India to become its partner in the post-war reconstruction of Syria.

What is Indias official stand about Uiygur issue?

I think that India has given this statement, on the instructions of their latest Daddy Trump.

Communist atheist that they are, pkk/ypg are not muslims. You can find out what they think about religion specially about Islam.
i am sure not all kurds are atheist!

I think that India has given this statement, on the instructions of their latest Daddy Trump.
supa powa has independent foreign policy! or banya trying to show the world some veggie muscles!

Summary: India's Ministry of External Affairs issued a statement today, condemning Turkey's recent offensive operation in Syria and called it a deeply concerning matter.
Adds that the Turkish operation will badly affect regional stability and affect the anti-terror fight & co-operation in the region.
And turkey didn't give a flying smelling fart to indians

Back
Top Bottom