What's new

India: Turkey’s 3rd Largest Defence Buyer !!!

Bro, turkey does produced certain advanced military components for export, due to their alliance with US and NATO, they produce certain components for the military programs in those country, kinda like production sharing example for F-16S, but they do not have 100% indigenous capability to produce the whole system.
Same level with South Korea.

"125% growth in Defense export sales to India" Lets see how Turkey will response to such policy shift.
okay sleep tonight and youll dream turkey bowing down to modi ki g and wake up and brag about your dream on pdf in the morning!

If it's not Turkey, it would be someone else, as long as they don't sell complete systems, it's acceptable. India imports from everywhere even bearings from China.:rofl:
You mean they can blame Chins when their carrier boiler broke down?:rofl:

You mean they can blame Chins when their carrier boiler broke down?:rofl:
Yes they blame it on the refractory tiles. If the tiles are broken, the most serious issue is efficiency, means, it will have heat loss and hence can't generate enough steam, but it won't break down and leak steam. Normally, there will always be some tiles which are broken, it is easily replaced. Same like how they blame Chinese bearing for their howitzer gun which exploded. The gun barrel exploding has nothing to do with a bearing, it means you have some serious material design and manufacturing issue.

Apparently now they are blaming US ammunition.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. These people are so funny. It's never their fault, they will never improve.
https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/don...ltra-light-howitzer-artillery-gun-exp-1749824

what exactly is defense purchases by India from Turkey then?
are you really asking that...
So every def sell could be only WEAPONS??? and those sells are for the "Private" sector... not the state... So I hope you get it... if not... I can't help...

are you really asking that...
So every def sell could be only WEAPONS??? and those sells are for the "Private" sector... not the state... So I hope you get it... if not... I can't help...
as long as they are for "defense" use and not civilian, it is being used for defense - they need not be weapons.

a radar or a surveillance drone is not a "Weapon" but please - what will it b used for? on the adversary - Pakistan and China.

by selling to India, what else are you expecting these will be used against?

The thing is India has an economic muscle and they are using for defense procurement from around the word, instead of indigenization. The world is willing to take their money and give them whatever they need. So I for one am happy if that money goes into Turkey's pockets or even that of China's. Business always and should always come first.

The problem for Pakistan starts when some country like say Russia becomes reluctant in selling us advanced weapons for the fear of losing their business in India. And I don't see that happening in case of Turkey any time soon so well done Turkey.

Back
Top Bottom