What's new

India: Turkey’s 3rd Largest Defence Buyer !!!

hehe, I don't want to compare the arms exports between China and Turkey. This is an insult to us, i hope you can understand it.

I overestimated your intellectual capacity then. I had underlined the part "per capita" which basically has shown that despite a population of a billion and its economical perks, your defense sales per capita is no near what the Turkish companies are doing.

Lets stick to the topic and discuss its content. Turkey has an established industry and though Turkey is a relatively small exporter, it is catching up. It would be good to know what equipment India imports from Turkey.

I overestimated your intellectual capacity then. I had underlined the part "per capita" which basically has shown that despite a population of a billion and its economical perks, your defense sales per capita is no near what the Turkish companies are doing.
oh sorry, but i still look down on the Turkey arms export.
Turkey companies? hehe. Do you mean importing WS-1 and WS-2 from China, importing UAVs from Israel, importing aircraft engines from the USA to the Turkey companies?
The Turkey Company made only a shell, and the main profit was not about Turkey.

Now look at a Chinese small company, DJI.

Israel Defense Forces to issue troops with Chinese drones

Turkey friends, many China's arms trade is not open. For example, DF-3 and DF-21 in Saudi Arabia...

Turkey companies? hehe. Do you mean importing WS-1 and WS-2 from China, importing UAVs from Israel, importing aircraft engines from the USA to the Turkey companies?

Turkey friends, many China's arms trade is not open. For example, DF-3 and DF-21 in Saudi Arabia...
Can you stop this arrogant mascarade... it's becoming quite stupid... Try to use respect in the debate...

Ah, not too bad. We have at least Turkey.

Turkey Is Ready To Export Chinese Ballistic Missiles

Oh, I don't attention to Turkey news recently, so Turkey unilaterally violates the HQ-9 protocol. What new missiles do you get?

Sorry, I can't be too serious, it will reduce our position.
You mean the ballastic technology they Blackmailed us by holding back Vayag(now the name is Liaoning after refit , the first carrier of PLAN)passing the strait of Bosporus in its way to China. Greece is a lot more better, one Greek sailor of the Vayag tugboat died for saving the giant ship when they came across typhoon. Greeks are more brotherhood.

That's why China willing to pour hundreds of billions investment into Greece even they run bankrupt, we appreciate their helps. We Chinese are grateful people.

You mean the ballastic technology they Blackmailed us by holding back Vayag(now the name is Liaoning after refit , the first carrier of PLAN)passing the strait of Bosporus in its way to China. Greece is a lot more better, one Greek sailor of the Vayag tugboat died for saving the giant ship when they came across typhoon. Greeks are more brotherhood.

That's why China willing to pour billion investment into Greece even they run bankrupt, we appreciate their helps. We Chinese are grateful people.

Greece was the only country in the area who will accept Chinese "foot" for $$..; since they need those $$ for not sinking even more... nothing to do with "brotherhood"...

As for Tech transfer/copy or whatever... well China didn't make her tech from thin air either... all of them came from RU tech... till this day... Now that she has the base mastered, she can make it better... and build anew on mastered knowledge... same goes for other... no need to reinvent the wheel...

Chinese are very

they asked us to TOT HQ9A SAM's know how, we just simply rejected it. Now they have to go for S400 at much higher price without any TOT. That's the point I admire Putin, he is a real killer.

Impressive for me is that they even contracted a domestic tractor manufacturers to produce Altay tanks engine. Brilliant!

Overall Turkyie is doing well in some of the military development, we will face a strong challenge as part of our market is overlapping. Competition makes fun.

Why are chinese so mad about it . It's just business guys.

Looks like Chinese are more rattled by Turkeys export to India than Pakistanis . Good thing about Democratic India is that it can buy from any one while China is stuck with only Russia who too sells them after lot of persuasion and royalty money since they know China will copy that too .

Looks like Chinese are more rattled by Turkeys export to India than Pakistanis . Good thing about Democratic India is that it can buy from any one while China is stuck with only Russia who too sells them after lot of persuasion and royalty money since they know China will copy that too .
I personally have no problem about it.

OK, now Pakistan can make JF-17. Saudi Arabia can make CH-4. India?
Oh, I'm sorry I forget. India can import weapons from all over the world, but India weapons stock is only 10 days.

Indian Army ammunition won’t even last 10 days in event of a war, suggests CAG reports

India in the end how backward? The whole world can not save India.

india....
360截图20161006020936571.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom