What's new

India trys use behead event to divert attention from domestic rape scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.
GoI reaction might have been different if it was more confident, there is a reason to believe that they drummed up passion to divert public opinion.

anyway nice read, we are just talking. No offend

I think it was Chinese soldiers . Since they are in Huge numbers in *** , they might have secretly done it as they knew that India will Blame Pakistan and get all ballistic . This will give Chinese more opportunity to sell weapons to Pakistan on "Soft Loans" putting them under greater debts of China and Influence .

Hence i Think its Its Chinese .

And Like you said . No offense

I mean why PA behead IA soldier at the very nonce. any conspiracy behind that by Indian goverment?

Cant you see current pakistan problems. Pakistan army always use "problems with India" to solve their problems.

Any possibility? Kindly discuss. Indian goverment might falstify the beheaded soldiers story to divert domestic tension regarding the series rape scandals.

might be a Political tactics used to take aways the focus on the Domestic rape scandal.

The moment the molestation case came to notice, CCP started its negative propaganda about Indian society,Even some moronic blogger also ranted about us.

And the moment Indian gave more coverage to this incident and the a movement started in Delhi and other cities, CCP thought it is in soup and stopped covering the incident.

Between the firing at the loc only benifitted Pakistan PPP, they cleaverly diverted attention from PM sacking and tried to unite a divided country.

let us don't convert this one to dog fight......back to topic, i think both India and Pakistan need this one to go on featuring needs from both Side, It's more like a political show instead of conflicts.

That doesn't make any sense at all.

That would require the cooperation of the other side to not ruin the story.

It is much safer to make a falsified story where there is no other side that can end up ruining it.

When you refuse to allow a third party to look into the incident and even next of kin weren't allowed to either see and recognise
the body.......the game is complete.

I mean why PA behead IA soldier at the very nonce. any conspiracy behind that by Indian goverment?

Go look the PA history. They have nasty habit to ruin things when everything goes normal. And you saying PA and GOi working together :rofl:
Or you want to say GOi lieing on beheading incident ???

And how do you come to the conclusions that rape case attention is done ??? Case is in the fast track court. And there is nothing people and GOi could done right now. It's just wait for the court.

BTW if you should have use your logic , this little mis-adventure had give PA a needed boost at domestic stage and right now President absconding and PM has arrest warrent on head. Plus the "Molavi" guy ( I don't remember his name) is saying dissolve the GOP and install army rule till election reforms are done. Isn't this better logic to things than your logic !??

You confusing between social and national issues. GOI already put an commitee to analyse possiblities to bring severe procesecution for rape and that commitee going to submit their reports shortly, then that bill will send it to the parliament for an approval. Same factors applicable for lok pal bill, where diversion occured tell me?. But problem with Pakistan is completely different and its national issue.

Conspiracies only are the prerogative of the Chinese and Pakistanis...not Indians

let us don't convert this one to dog fight......back to topic, i think both India and Pakistan need this one to go on featuring needs from both Side, It's more like a political show instead of conflicts.

You don't understand it. GOI ie "Congress lead govt" is already in trouble on many issues. The last thing they want was beheading of Indian soilder by PA. the public sentimate go against the GOI and next year being the election year it's not good.

The only thing that can help GOI in this will be nasty revenge. I don't thing current govt has that will power.

Any possibility? Kindly discuss. Indian goverment might falstify the beheaded soldiers story to divert domestic tension regarding the series rape scandals.

might be a Political tactics used to take aways the focus on the Domestic rape scandal.

So the complete thread is based on ur ASSUMPTION that GOI might have KILLED 2 of it's own soldiers & than BEHEADED one of them just to divert attention from domestic problems :disagree:

They have done this before.

BUT, the response by indian govt was unusually stern. This may very well be response of a government in deep trouble.

So I do not see a conspiracy, but domestic events affecting foreign policy is possible.

Less the government but someone wanted this matter to be brought to the limelight. The army's initial reaction downplaying this incident might also have the same explanation. While I have little doubt that the PA or someone connected beheaded those soldiers, I'm confused by the intensity of the reaction in the light of the fact that we now know that a similar incident took place in 2011. The army would have dealt with it like it normally does with such incidents, I find it incomprehensible that the army would have blown its top this time purely on this matter alone. The governments reactions were more as an after thought and under public & opposition pressure while the Pakistani reaction seemed one of absolute shock & bewilderment that the issue blew up in their faces. Wonder whether there was some impending deal on Siachen (pure speculation on my part) and this offered the chance to exploit a vicious, heinous but not completely unusual act which probably put paid to any such idea. It might also explains why the Home Ministry (why the home ministry?) fed stories to Praveen Swami about an aggressive army commander (Brigadier GS Rawat) who if we have to believe him, was on leave from December 26 to January 8, 2013 and not around when this incident supposedly took place. Far too many weird things happening here to merit a simple explanation.

Conspiracies only are the prerogative of the Chinese and Pakistanis...not Indians

Had the OP being from say Russia, then i'm sure your conclusion would have been , it's a prerogative of Russians and Pakistanis....right. !!.......in any case, you probably also feel that Indians them self are nothing short of a miracle. !!

Indian army is a professional army it honours it's soldiers and cares little for politics

I think u have been spending too much time on this forum.....U are also getting Affected by Pakistani mentality of churning out Conspiracy theories..

Take a vacation to nice quiet place b4 u have a Nervous breakdown :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom