What's new

India too working on anti-ship ballistic missile (ASBM) : Drdo Chief

I had read somewhere that it's very difficult to even find these CBGs on the move on high sea, forget about destroying them. And then even china till now havent test the DF-21D in land to sea configuration, they have test it in surface to surface mode. (correct me if im wrong).
Will try to find the source.

Narendra Modi extremely unhappy with DRDO’s failure to meet deadlines in delivering products
BHAVNA VIJ AURORA,ET Bureau | Aug 23, 2014, 12.19 PM IST
(TIMES OF INDIA)

NEW DELHI: When defence minister Arun Jaitley commissions Indian Naval Ship Kamorta on Saturday in Vizag, it will be bereft of the critical mediumrange surface-to-air missile (SAM) and advanced light towed array sonars (ALTAS) — both of which Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has failed to deliver.

DRDO spokesperson Ravi Gupta could not be contacted for a comment.

Narendra Modi extremely unhappy with DRDO’s failure to meet deadlines in delivering products
BHAVNA VIJ AURORA,ET Bureau | Aug 23, 2014, 12.19 PM IST
(TIMES OF INDIA)

NEW DELHI: When defence minister Arun Jaitley commissions Indian Naval Ship Kamorta on Saturday in Vizag, it will be bereft of the critical mediumrange surface-to-air missile (SAM) and advanced light towed array sonars (ALTAS) — both of which Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has failed to deliver.

DRDO spokesperson Ravi Gupta could not be contacted for a comment.

There is a thread on this too, please feel free to go through it :)

I had read somewhere that it's very difficult to even find these CBGs on the move on high sea, forget about destroying them. And then even china till now havent test the DF-21D in land to sea configuration, they have test it in surface to surface mode. (correct me if im wrong).
Will try to find the source.
With the level of senor's being laid in ocean bed or afloat, it isn't difficult to track a CBG's esp because it will have a larger signal(noise) with the number of warships

Back
Top Bottom