What's new

India Today Opinion Poll: Modi set to conquer Gujarat

arp2041

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
The India Today-ORG opinion polls have predicted a landslide victory for Narendra Modi in Gujarat for the third time in a row. The BJP’s seats will go up to 128 this time, the poll says. The Congress may end up with just 48 seats. However, the survey confirmed that majority of Muslims in Gujarat do not accept Modi.

Interestingly, 58% of the total voters participated in the survey, did not hold Modi responsible for the 2002 Gujarat riots. Former CM Keshubhai Patel did not make any impact on Modi’s prospects. The survey was conducted across 36 assembly seats.

Also, 56% people in Gujarat endorsed Narendra Modi as the Prime Ministerial candidate, while only 35% rooted for Rahul Gandhi. The entire opinion poll proved that Modi remains invincible and undisputed leader in Gujarat.

India Today Opinion Poll: Modi set to conquer Gujarat | The News Insight

Modi is invincible in Gujarat: India Today-ORG survey : North, News - India Today

sorry wrong section, mods pls move this to central & south Asia section

Poll seems to ok. Modi will be back to the power for 3 times. However not agree with Keshu Bhai Patel factor. He is big force in Saurashtra region for Sure. And I am looking forward to see this fight especially on Visavadar seat from where Keshu bhai will contest.

Bro what is the point of creating thread on Modi in Pakistan defence forum. People ll come with same post, dialogue and comments. Some of us ll defend but over all atmosphere hi kharab hota hai.

Bro what is the point of creating thread on Modi in Pakistan defence forum. People ll come with same post, dialogue and comments. Some of us ll defend but over all atmosphere hi kharab hota hai.

This thread is about Who will win the Gujarat election, the problem with us is that we look everything about Gujarat vis-a-vis Modi, the title contain "Modi" just because the report consist of the same. We have to note that before 2014 general election, we have 4-5 crucial state elections - MP, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Delhi, HP. So every state election becomes important so as to determine who will rule the country. I will try to post predictions of HP elections also, as soon as some credible source like India Today does a survey.

You are a senior member dont you know this section is only for current events and social issues of pakistan only

This thread is about Who will win the Gujarat election, the problem with us is that we look everything about Gujarat vis-a-vis Modi, the title contain "Modi" just because the report consist of the same. We have to note that before 2014 general election, we have 4-5 crucial state elections - MP, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Delhi, HP. So every state election becomes important so as to determine who will rule the country. I will try to post predictions of HP elections also, as soon as some credible source like India Today does a survey.

In Gujrat no doubt BJP ll come.

In delhi- BJP ll come but arvind may cut BJP vote.. But election ll be help next year in nov i think.. so if arvind come with some unique idea, then he may stand chance.But as he start acting like assh@ole so i don't think he ll stand for long.. . but congress is out..

HP- hp people are kinda uniqe, one time they select bjp and second time congress . but don't much about hp and rest RAJ and MP..

Can you please tell me election time in HP, RAJ and MP. and what do you think who ll come.. ..

In delhi- BJP ll come but arvind may cut BJP vote.. But election ll be help next year in nov i think.. so if arvind come with some unique idea, then he may stand chance.But as he start acting like assh@ole so i don't think he ll stand for long.. . but congress is out..

HP- hp people are kinda uniqe, one time they select bjp and second time congress . but don't much about hp and rest RAJ and MP..

Can you please tell me election time in HP, RAJ and MP. and what do you think who ll come.. ..

Yes, HP elections will be held in Nov, & results of both Gujarat & HP elections will be declared in December.

Whereas Raj & MP elections will be held in arond Nov. 2013.

Since i m from MP, i can say u for sure that BJP will again form the govt. here as people here are very favorable towards Shivraj Singh Chauhan as he has done a good work here.

We have to understand that in India we have around 700+ registered parties with the EC, so Arvind Kejriwal going for another party is not an unique event. Winning even a small ward election in India also is an achievement in itself given the no. of people involved, no. of issues involved, no. of money involved, etc. Every party has to do considerable amount of hard work to achieve the success of winning elections. Just an eg. even BJP with so much following & millions of cadres was only able to get 2 seats in 1984 LS elections. There is no overnight success in elections. Just because the 24*7 news media is showing him, does not make him a force to recon with, he is still not able to collect even 1 lakh people for any rally in Delhi whose total population is more than 1 crore, how can u think he will be a strong force in Delhi elections in just 1 year's time??

Yes, HP elections will be held in Nov, & results of both Gujarat & HP elections will be declared in December.

Whereas Raj & MP elections will be held in arond Nov. 2013.

Since i m from MP, i can say u for sure that BJP will again form the govt. here as people here are very favorable towards Shivraj Singh Chauhan as he has done a good work here.

Lets see i do not think UPA can survive till 2014.
BJP need to score 200 seat which is kinda impossible . and even if congress get 120-140 seat. Congress ll come in power again, becz these rats maya, mualayam, karunanidi, 3rd front etc ll support congress to keep bjp away from government.

This is bad luck for our India, which party want secular definition in terms of nationalism is extremist and people who always talk about caste vote, muslim vote, dalit vote, yadav vote are secular.

We have to understand that in India we have around 700+ registered parties with the EC, so Arvind Kejriwal going for another party is not an unique event. Winning even a small ward election in India also is an achievement in itself given the no. of people involved, no. of issues involved, no. of money involved, etc. Every party has to do considerable amount of hard work to achieve the success of winning elections. Just an eg. even BJP with so much following & millions of cadres was only able to get 2 seats in 1984 LS elections. There is no overnight success in elections. Just because the 24*7 news media is showing him, does not make him a force to recon with, he is still not able to collect even 1 lakh people for any rally in Delhi whose total population is more than 1 crore, how can u think he will be a strong force in Delhi elections in just 1 year's time??

Bro i am aware of this. He is just single person, and he'll not be a strong vote bank in one year but if he stays on his ideology then he can be a better option in future. We need people like him ( his current image type ) .

Back
Top Bottom