What's new

India Today Mood of the Nation poll: PM Modi's political invincibility continues

I would rate Vajpayee as a better PM than Indira.
She tried to do the same thing her father tried in '62 but India was fortunate to have Manekshaw at the helm.

regarding the polls which indicate Modi as the best PM so far, it means that BJP Troll Army has been actively recruiting.

I respect your judgment. May just be a generational thing.

Modi is not a patch on either.

Cheers, Doc

I would rate Vajpayee as a better PM than Indira.
She tried to do the same thing her father tried in '62 but India was fortunate to have Manekshaw at the helm.

regarding the polls which indicate Modi as the best PM so far, it means that BJP Troll Army has been actively recruiting.

Is it because he amassed the entire Indian troops at the border without showing the guts to go to war ?

Making a laughing stock of our defense forces.

What logic is that? If he continues to do a good job in his second term why arbitarily throw him out to be replaced by Rahul (shudder)?

Its called "secularism". :agree: ........ and it does not need any "logic".

Is it because he amassed the entire Indian troops at the border without showing the guts to go to war ?

Making a laughing stock of our defense forces.

Is it because you fell on your head when you were born?

Probably because even then you were so .... slippery.

Cheers, Doc

Cheers, Doc

Awwww ... personal attack ..... how cute.

Is it because you do not really have any answer and is afraid to look like a Fool ?

I respect your judgment. May just be a generational thing.
well, the info I have in my mind, atal jee weighs a little more. For eg , Emergency was more disgraceful than coffin scam.
actually, I admire him for that.
now only time will decide whether he becomes a hero or a hitler (purely in war scenario sense).
EDit: I am actually more optimistic about the doklam issue. if there is an all out war, modi wud be the NERO, and if there is status quo he would come out as a HERO.

Cheers, Doc
gotiyaan andar ghus gayee....ab tak dimaag me fasee padi hai.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...e-nation-poll-10-big-takeaways/1/1028161.html

India Today Mood of the Nation poll: PM Modi's political invincibility continues, 10 big takeaways

India Today's political opinion poll confirms Narendra Modi's political invincibility if Lok Sabha elections were to be held today. People's choice of TINA - There Is No Alternative - seems to have become TIMO - There Is Modi Only.

@ashok321

Why are you trying to give burnol to a false flagger?

He isn't even Indian and is frustrated big time with the Prime Minister.

actually, I admire him for that.
now only time will decide whether he becomes a hero or a hitler (purely in war scenario sense).

And what did this deed that got him your admiration ACHIEVE ?

The COST was 81 dead and 242 injured. I am not even mentioned the millions of $ spent.

Kind of you to drag in "Godwin Law". No better way to end the debate.

gotiyaan andar ghus gayee....ab tak dimaag me fasee padi hai.

Lauda lasoon ne kiya kamal, bhais ke aage been sawar.

it would be kind of you if u come up with a proof. any link wud be welcome.
Maaza tho parsi deka. Uska tho dhanda hai. Bahut practice hai.
naam se bolne ka, aise religion ko ghusaana sahi baat to nahi hai na.

@Gadkari were u talking about this ?
https://www.thequint.com/india/2017...unya-indian-soldiers-killed-sikkim-doklam-mea
although there is no talk of mines still.

@padamchen
is it true that indian soldiers died due to mines in the Sikkim border ?

How about Kandahar hijacking when priya vajpyaee freed the terrorist who later on did Mumbai attack and umpteen other Kashmir attacks ?

16hijack1.jpg

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...thout-fighting-a-war/articleshow/45016284.cms

"The number of Army personnel killed or wounded in Jammu and Kashmir and the western sector during the mobilisation, Operation Parakram, from December 19, 2001 to October 16, 2002, was 1,874," said Defence Minister George Fernandes.

over 100 soldiers were killed and 250 injured during mine-laying operations.
"

So 2 Strikes that make him No. 1 ?

parsi tho uska identity hai, religion tho zorashtrian hai pappu.

@Gadkari were u talking about this ?
https://www.thequint.com/india/2017...unya-indian-soldiers-killed-sikkim-doklam-mea
although there is no talk of mines still.

@padamchen
is it true that indian soldiers died due to mines in the Sikkim border ?

He is talking about Op Parakram.

My batchmates were there.

Madrasi still adding h to words like rassam on rice.

Cheers, Doc

How about Kandahar hijacking when priya vajpyaee freed the terrorist who later on did Mumbai attack and umpteen other Kashmir attacks ?

16hijack1.jpg

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...thout-fighting-a-war/articleshow/45016284.cms

"The number of Army personnel killed or wounded in Jammu and Kashmir and the western sector during the mobilisation, Operation Parakram, from December 19, 2001 to October 16, 2002, was 1,874," said Defence Minister George Fernandes.

over 100 soldiers were killed and 250 injured during mine-laying operations.
"

So 2 Strikes that make him No. 1 ?
abbey yaar, I was specific on doklam issue, why would you mix it up with op parakram ?

parsi tho uska identity hai, religion tho zorashtrian hai pappu
parsiyon me doosre religions hotey hai kya ?
like hindu parsi , muslim parsi ?
@padamchen can you shed some light here brother.

He is talking about Op Parakram.

My batchmates were there.

Cheers, Doc
I dunno. I was talking about doklam, after all this is the only original achievement of this govt.

abbey yaar, I was specific on doklam issue, why would you mix it up with op parakram ?

parsiyon me doosre religions hotey hai kya ?
like hindu parsi , muslim parsi ?
@padamchen can you shed some light here brother.

Gadkari is self proclaimed expert on

Chandalism

Vedic Hinduism

Christianity - both Catholic and other types

Islam (he gets a bit vague and guarded here - almost as if he's scared of offending our hosts)

Sikhi

Buddhism

Jainism

Judaism

Zoroastrianism

Indian corporates

Indian defence

Women's menstrual issues

Pedophilia

Bestiality

Se.x toys and aids

Fetishes

You name it, he has an opinion on it. Seldom to ever positive, unless it is on his narrow world view on Hinduism.

Cheers, Doc

btw, its "hetch" rather than "h".
but we should refrain from calling him madrassi or mallu or such. I know he does that, but we don't have to bite back the dog, you know.

Back
Top Bottom