What's new

India to test 5,000-km "China Killer" ICBM by year-end

The problem is regarding extranism. and stone age wild ness. I found some people having said lots of vulgarity on tv and on other hand they purchased ****. Pakistan miletry is self respecting and igo of miletry. they lost in wars create revenge wish in to them. However they know nukes are not firecraker. note it down pak will never used nukes except mad leader or miletry general do so or miletry go on revenge.

the main trouble is probablity that terrorist capture nuke and use somewhere. due to there misinterpreted religious mind.

Peace should not be there till kasmir issue be resolved. compromise of either side is needed might be by us.!

Bold part exactly reflects India's war mongering so Pakistan has no concern with it.

Save Indian nukes from Bajrang Dil, Shiv Sena & Maha Bharat type extrimist mind organizations and then come to Pakistan.

Bold part exactly reflects India's war mongering so Pakistan has no concern with it.

Save Indian nukes from Bajrang Dil, Shiv Sena & Maha Bharat type extrimist mind organizations and then come to Pakistan.

LOL Shiv sena and Bajranj dal orgs use very sophisticated weaponry which our security forces cant handle lol....dude i doubt even if they know where is the trigger on the gun..they are a bunch of DUM F****...

OT-Our media is such a douche....who in the world will come up with such lame and offensive names??...Anyways i hope its successful.

The strategic competition with India has spurred Pakistani efforts to acquire ballistic missiles, which it claims to have done without assistance. Pakistan's missile industry includes a large solid rocket motor production complex and a ballistic missile test facility. Chinese and more recently North Korea assistance has sustained these efforts. Pakistan's missile effort evidently consists of three components:

* The short range Hatf-1 and Hatf-2, which are apparently of Pakistani design and construction, were developed by the Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission (SUPARCO). These missiles seem to have proven a disappointment, due probably in no small measure to their modest range, and do not appear to have entered operational service.
* The Shaheen series of solid-propellant missiles are imports from China by the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC), which is also responsible for Pakistan's plutonium bomb program. The Chinese M-11 missile was obtained from China in the early 1990s, and tested with considerable publicity in mid-1999. The longer range Shaheen-I and Shaheen-II appear to correspond to the Chinese M-9 and DF-15, respectively, though there is presently no solid evidence that Pakistan has obtained either missile.
* More recently, the A.Q. Khan Research Laboratories, which is also responsible for Pakistan's uranium bomb program, has imported and tested the North Korean Nodong missile under the name Ghauri. Imports of the longer range Taepodong missiles may also be under consideration.

Designation Foreign
derivation Range (km) Payload (kg) First Launch Operational Inventory Comments
Hatf-1 60-100 500 Jan 1989 testing some?
Hatf-2 Shadoz 280 500 Jan 1989 cancelled none
Shaheen Hatf-3 ? PRC M-11 300 500 15 April 1999 1995? ~34-80?
Shaheen-I Hatf-4 ? PRC M-9 800 500
Shaheen-II Hatf-6 PRC M-18 2,000 09 March 2004 some
Ghauri Hatf-5 DPRK ND-1 1,350-1,500 700 kg 06 April 1998 1998? some Also flown by North Korea (No-dong) and Iran (Shehab-3).
Ghauri-III Abdali DPRK TD-1 ?? 2,500
Tipu DPRK TD-2 ?? 4,000

India

Designation Alternate Name Class Payload Range (km) Status
Agni (technical demonstrator) MRBM Single warhead, 1000 kg 700-1200 Obsolete
Agni-1 SRBM Single warhead, 2000 kg 700-1200 Operational
Agni-2 IRBM Single warhead, 1000 kg 2000-3500 Operational

Agni-3 IRBM 2000 3500-5000 Development
Agni-4/5 ICBM unknown 5000-6000 Development

Dhanush SRBM or SLBM Single warhead, 500 kg 350 Operational
Prithvi 3
P-3, Prithvi SS-350 SRBM; SLBM Single warhead, 500 to 1000 kg 300 Development

Prithvi SS-150
P-1, Prithvi 1 SRBM Single warhead, 1,000 kg 150 Operational
Prithvi SS-250
P-2, Prithvi 2 SRBM Single warhead, 500-1000 kg 250 Operational

Surya-1 and 2 ICBM 8000/12000 Unknown

[video=metacafe;2249321/indian_missile_test_fails_paknewz_com/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2249321/indian_missile_test_fails_paknewz_com/"[/video]
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

[video=metacafe;2249321/indian_missile_test_fails_paknewz_com/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2249321/indian_missile_test_fails_paknewz_com/"[/video]

another stupid searches the internet .. and finds this video which has been debunked millions of time.. grow up and even better if you can grow a pair

not this immature video again.Indian members can you post the real video not this one which is editied by a pakistani.this video has been busted soo many times but i guess you people find even fake things funny

China Killer -- i thought Deepak Kapoora retired but it seems like he still is on in some "advisory" role.

Another thing I find the media slip by most people is the misleading word ICBM when 5000 KM does not constitute an ICBM range missile. Because the word "china killer" is more flamboyant, the word "ICBM" gets a free pass

Back
Top Bottom